Can I get an email answer to my question

AF-1

when I post a new thread or answer a thread can I be notified by email when someone replies to my post? Sometimes I reply to so many I forget which category I was in. Thanks for an help.

You can do this by clicking on "User CP" in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. The first thing you'll see is a list of your subscribed threads (you're subscribed by default every time you post). Then, scroll down and click "View All Subscribed Threads." Then, you can choose how often you're notified, weekly, or daily.

I went to user cp then clicked on subscribed threads and it states folders,subscriptions. when I click on either the folders or subscription is says the folder is currently empty. When I click on view all subscribed threads it again says the folder is empty. I do not see anywhere that I can click on option on when to be notified. Am I looking at this wrong or doing something wrong?

At the top of your first post on this thread you'll see "Thread Tools". Click that and it will give you the option to subscribe (works the same on any thread).

User CP will show you which threads you have subscribed to after you've subscribed :) .

For instance, if you want to be notified about posts to this thread, click "Thread Tools", under "notification type" make your choice (I usually choose instant), then click "add subscription".

Now when you go to User CP you'll see the threads to which you've subscribed.

Hope this makes sense :) !

When I log onto Cruise Critics, I press Boards . . . then when it takes me to the Boards, I click on User CP in the upper left side. It brings up all the replies to any thread I have either started or just replied to. Hope that helps . . .

Archived