Lifestyle photo outfits

My suggestion would be to go for a classic and not trendy look. Keep the trendy looks for your snap shots.

These are photo's you'll want to cherish forever and in 10 years you don't want to look at them and say "what were we thinking???"

I think a pair of brand new or freshly washed/ironed classic pants - khaki's or jeans - with a crisp summery shirt in a light color (white is great) is a casually chic look. (think classic GAP ad)

Keep the makeup low key and natural too. (like brides do)

I agree with jeans and a white cotton shirt.

Lots of people around here get these done on the beach and they are pretty much timeless.

When we had our family portrait done (16 of us) for my inlaws 50th Wedding Anniversary, I had everyone wear black turtlenecks and it didn't matter what they wore on the bottom because you couldn't see.

The white background looks awesome; we had family photos taken one night and we were so pleased with the results. The photographer knows how to pose you and what will look good; listen to him or her, even if it seems awkward. As for clothing, I'd suggest jeans and a light top, and if you want a fun casual look, bare feet with a great pedicure!

There is more than one sitting for the Lifestyle Portraits; you could go more than once and change your outfits each time, ultimately purchasing the ones you like best.

Have fun!

Archived