Navigator or Voyager?

I was thinking back on last summer's cruise and saw this view on Google Maps of a Voyager class ship in the harbor at Villefranche. Can anyone definitively ID this ship?

<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Villefranche-sur-Mer,+Alpes-Maritimes,+Provence-Alpes-C%C3%B4te+d'Azur,+France&ie=UTF8&ll=43.704615,7.343502&spn=0.060559,0.149689&t=h&z=13&iwloc=addr>

I cannot see the image clearly enough. The only distinguishing characteristic I was looking for was the pyramid shaped skylight thing that Voyager has on deck 11. You can look up and see it from inside the promonade. I was on Mariner recently and noticed that Mariner didn't have the skylight. Maybe other posters can confirm, but I'm assuming Navigator is probably identical to Mariner. Anyhow, I cannot see the image clearly enough to see if the skylight is there or not.

If you can find out the date that this was taken, that would help. My only view of Villefranche was from the Windjammer for about 5 minutes, when I went up to get some food. I was sick with bronchitus and couldn't get off the ship. Bad day! All the more reason to go again, right?

Ok, third time's a charm. That is the Voyager. The way you can tell is by the roller blade track at the stern. A tower sticks up through it. That is the top of the kids waterslide. The Navigator doesn't have that.

Archived