Welchman Gully & Bathsheba Pics & Thanks!

toonjie

Lost dog!

Update on toonjie trip to welchman hall gully and the lost dog and others who repoerted the hurt dog in the gully. The little dog is doing great. I took him to the vet, he is fine, we could not find his owner, so the staff at welchman hall gully have adopted him. He stays there and is now considered the gully dog. IT is only the chickens who have protested a little, he likes to chase them. He seems to be very happy in his new home.

Runfree

Lost dog!

Update on toonjie trip to welchman hall gully and the lost dog and others who repoerted the hurt dog in the gully. The little dog is doing great. I took him to the vet, he is fine, we could not find his owner, so the staff at welchman hall gully have adopted him. He stays there and is now considered the gully dog. IT is only the chickens who have protested a little, he likes to chase them. He seems to be very happy in his new home.

Runfree

Thanks so much for rescuing him and letting us know! You are the greatest! I'm so glad he is okay. I'll let everyone know to look for him if they come.

Thanks again!

Just so everyone can see what we're talking about without having to scroll through the whole review:

The Gully Dog: (He was too terrified to move)

IMG_5945.jpg

(Flies swarming all over him)

IMG_5946.jpg

We showed the staff this pic and a pic of the trailmarker nearest him:

IMG_5972.jpg

The Gully Dog's new playmates:

IMG_5919.jpg

-those are GUINEA BIRDS - not chickens!

and man can they make a racket

if/when the lil dog decides to give them any grief!

Guinea Birds (and Geese!) make the best watchdogs or alarm-raisers

if you're in a rural setting

Hi There I just wanted to let everyone know the gully Dog is doing well the people who run the gully found him. I saw him yesterday they took him to the vet and he has now become the gulley's pet lol he gets baths, food water and attention he is put on a chain when he chases the baby chicken but only for a short time as punishment apparently but the chain allows him to move around and it in fact allows him to go right up to the ticketing booth and lay down right next to the cashier so he is ok.

I love dogs so I though maybe some of you might as well and appreciate the update :)

You took great photos of the gully. I would look copies of them if possible. You can contact me on the official web site of the gully if you are interested. If not, not worries, I just thought they were really nice.

Runfree

You took great photos of the gully. I would look copies of them if possible. You can contact me on the official web site of the gully if you are interested. If not, not worries, I just thought they were really nice.

Runfree

Sure, no problem, I'd be honored! :) We have a lot more that weren't posted as well. When I'm done with this review, my next project is putting together an album on Photobucket or another site and I'll post a link to it. Then you can see all the pics and we can figure out the best way to get you the full resolution copies of the ones you want.

Archived