Cat. E6 Spa deck???

pepsicruiser

I was looking at a site about cruise staterooms and it showed an oceanview room on Carnival Legend on the Spa Deck. It had beautiful floor to ceiling windows with 2 chairs looking out to the sea. I've looked on Carnival and other sites and cannot find a level E6 or was it 6E. Anyone know of any oceanview rooms with this? ty

Most of the Conquest cabin all have the floor to ceiling 6E family cabins. They are indeed nice.

I say most, since one ship, these cabins were changed over to balconys now.

PS if you are looking at the deck plans, look on the "spa" deck, the deck above the lido deck. The E denotes the deck, A, is the lowest level of OVs etc.

I was looking at a site about cruise staterooms and it showed an oceanview room on Carnival Legend on the Spa Deck. It had beautiful floor to ceiling windows with 2 chairs looking out to the sea. I've looked on Carnival and other sites and cannot find a level E6 or was it 6E. Anyone know of any oceanview rooms with this? ty

As stated it is refereed to as 6E, but the Legend does not have any rooms on Spa deck nor category 6E rooms.

Only ships that have a cat 6E (Floor to ceiling windows) are the Conquest, Glory, Freedom, Liberty, and Triumph.

Splendor does have a 6E but it is NOT floor to ceiling windows.

My mistake I meant Liberty ... thank you all for your replies.

Just stayed in a 6E cabin on the Conquest! Loved it! Very spacious and fantastic view! A bit more movement than further down, but so worth it! I actually prefer this cabin over a balcony.

Thank you for your reply ... it's what I was hoping to hear.

Archived