Galaxy Sky Suites - difference between Penthouse & Sky decks

CruiserJill

Can someone tell me the differences between the Sky suites on the Penthouse deck vs. the Sky suites on the Sky deck?

We're booked on the Penthouse deck, waitlisted for the Sky deck.

I know a big difference is balcony size - what size is the balcony on the Penthouse deck?

Any other differences?

Thanks!

I am not sure, but the bed may be turned up and down, instead of side to side, like on the sky deck.

Not real sure about that though

The balcony is a huge differance, not just size, but the sky deck is exposed to the sky. There is a little hang over for protection from rain, and then the biggest part is open.

Also, you do not have a anything above you as far as a noisy deck. People can walk on the deck above the sky deck, but there is nothing up there that makes it noisy.

We heard nothing at all from the deck above the sky deck.

Jill, no other differences. The balcony size on the Sky Deck depends upon which one you get (some are larger than others - have a look at the deck plan for detail). The largest is three times the size of the Penthouse Deck balconies, the smallest probably a little over twice the size.

We had Deck 10 when we were on Mercury. I have picked Deck 12 next year in one of the CC cabins for the large balcony.

Phil

Archived