shampoo conditioner

meow!

They are separate they supply shampoo, conditioner, body lotion & shower gel along with bar soap.

In the Deck 6 & below it just says Oceania on it (Made in Italy) it is nice

In April, in a Vista Suite, was the standard "O" branded toiletries. Did not like the conditioner and lotion at all, too watery.

I'm surprised -- I thought all Concierge, Penthouse Suite, Vista Suite and Owners Suite toiletries were the Caswell-Massey. We have had both, but I didn't use either -- I brought my favorite Wella Balsam shampoo/conditioner and Dial soap, which is all I have used for what seems a lifetime.

Thank you kindly for all the informative replies. The important thing for us is to have separate shampoo and conditioner, so it will not feel oily (some ships supply the mixed version). As we will be in B category, we won't get Caswell Massey or any other brand name. Any separate shampoo and conditioner will be good enough for ordinary cats like us.

Just for informational curiosity though, how does Caswell Massey compare with Bulgari or Aqua di Parma on toiletries?

we too have cruised with Silverseas & Oceania + others, & received both Bulgari and Aqua di Palma (and Neutrogena) + Caswell Massey & believe me, they are all the same except the perfume the manufacturer puts in them! If you like very "smelly" stuff, then you'll like Bulgari the best. Price Aqua at Nordstrom's someday! They'll all get your hair nice & clean & your body germ free. If that is the only thing we all have to worry about, then we do, indeed, live charmed lives.

Archived