Big screens on Lido deck

Jacky4

On Caribbean Princess, they supplied us with a blanket and a box of popcorn. Carnival doesn't do this?

No blanket BUT on the Liberty the bar nearest the screen does sell popcorn for $1.00 plus gratuity per bag. It wasn't movie theater popcorn but it was ok. The machine is tucked in the far back corner of the bar and you have to actually ask to see if they have it made.

I know that the Destiny is going into dry dock around September until around February so hopefully they get the seaside theater too!

Rumor has it the Destiny is getting the big screen installed while in dry dock.

We did the Western Med. on the Freedom. The movies were related to the ports. They showed a James Bond film, Under the Tuscan Sun, Gladiators.

When did you do the Med on the Freedom?

We did the Greek Isles on the Freedom in May 2007. The movies weren't related to the ports, and that was a suggestion I made to John Heald, the CD on the Freedom! I'm so glad they are doing that!

quote=oscar1966 We did the Western Med. on the Freedom. The movies were related to the ports. They showed a James Bond film, Under the Tuscan Sun, Gladiators. They also showed concerts in the afternoons. I really enjoyed those. Blankets were available (and needed). I think the popcor was 1.00 a bag. I did not eat any.

Great news! We're on the Freedom this October in the Med and I'm sure blankets will be needed! (Popcorn is free on Princess :( )

I know that the Destiny is going into dry dock around September until around February so hopefully they get the seaside theater too!

the destiny drydock will be completed before Sept 21...I will be on the first cruise after drydock (Sept 21-27) and on another thread I was told that it will be getting the movie screen. I will let you know for sure after my cruise.

Archived