Live from Caribbean Princess (6/4 sailing)

cs

Hey Chesneygirl,

How was your cruise? Did you make it to St. John and see all of Kenny's places? Also, any luck with the rolling cooler full of beer? Let me know. I plan on just sticking a luggage tag on a duffel bag with a collapsible cooler in it.

Hope you had a great time.

Hey Chesneygirl,

How was your cruise? Did you make it to St. John and see all of Kenny's places? Also, any luck with the rolling cooler full of beer? Let me know. I plan on just sticking a luggage tag on a duffel bag with a collapsible cooler in it.

Hope you had a great time.

We had an awesome time!!

Yes we made it to St John's with no problems. We decided on Trunk Bay and we fell in love with that beach. We went to Woody's for lunch and of course we asked about Kenny to some of the locals. They all pretty much said he has become so famous and well known in the USVI he no longer travels solo when on the islands. He has to travel with his entorage of people around him. We really enjoyed our lunch at woody's and I got a tshirt. Now I am looking forward to seeing him at Gillette next month!

We had no problems bringing beer and wine on board. We packed an extra large cooler with 2 - 30 packs of beer and a few sodas. We put a luggage tag on the cooler and it made it to our cabin fully intact. We also walked on with 4 bottles of wine with no questions asked. We brought a case of water bottles and put a luggage tag on that and it also made it to the cabin. It was total success! :)

I see your cruise is coming up soon...have a great cruise!

Archived