Hi everyone, this is my first post on cc

This is my first post on the cc boards,although I must admit I've been checking out this forum for quite a while now.:o I've received some fantastic cruise tips along the way which I'm sure our family will put to good use soon.:) We are sailing on the Rhapsody Of The Seas on the 13th Dec 08 so as soon as I work out how to join the roll call I shall.:eek: Kind Regards Sandie

This is my first post on the cc boards,although I must admit I've been checking out this forum for quite a while now.:o I've received some fantastic cruise tips along the way which I'm sure our family will put to good use soon.:) We are sailing on the Rhapsody Of The Seas on the 13th Dec 08 so as soon as I work out how to join the roll call I shall.:eek: Kind Regards Sandie

Welcome to CC land Sandie.

The roll call boards would not have been visible to you until you registered. From the main forum board, there is a section for all of the various roll calls. There is one underway for your cruise.

Here is a direct link to it - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=708955

We are cruising on Rhapsody in January, and are also looking forward to a fantastic experience onboard.

Wecme to CC land Sandie.

The roll call boards would not have been visible to you until you registered. From the main forum board, there is a section for all of the various roll calls. There is one underway for your cruise.

Here is a direct link to it - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=708955

We are cruising on Rhapsody in January, and are also looking forward to a fantastic experience onboard.

Cheers Geoff, I will post on the roll call in the morning,thanks for the link thats a great help, I'm still feeling my way around the boards at this stage!!( sorry, did that sound weird or is it just me:eek: .We are all very excited about this special holiday, our son's 16 ,14, 10 and 8 have not stopped talking about it since we booked.Our 8 year old is trying to work out how many sleeps:eek: Thanks again Regards Sandie

Cheers Geoff, I will post on the roll call in the morning,thanks for the link thats a great help, I'm still feeling my way around the boards at this stage!!( sorry, did that sound weird or is it just me:eek: .We are all very excited about this special holiday, our son's 16 ,14, 10 and 8 have not stopped talking about it since we booked.Our 8 year old is trying to work out how many sleeps:eek: Thanks again Regards Sandie

Sandie,

After reading the CC boards for the last 18 months, nothing sounds too weird.

Your sons will have so many things to try and friends to make, that it will still be a talking point for months after you return.

You can go one up on your 8yo, and add a countdown clock to your signature. There is a link for these on the 2nd menu row high on the page. You can also add one to your PC screen from www.timeleft.info

Hi Sandie - Welcome.

We are on the Dec. 13th too. Can't wait. It's our first trip to Oz.

I'm sure the boys will have a blast.

I'll look for you on the Roll Call. It's pretty quiet right now but I'm sure it will heat up once summer is over. Oops, it isn't summer Down Under is it. It's winter.

Sandra

Hi Sandie,

Firstly, welcome to the boards. You will no doubt get lots of hints and tips off all the experienced cruisers on here! and be carefull cruises become very addictive:D and so does this CC Board:D

Enjoy your cruise with your family & join the roll call - you may even meet up with others from here on your cruise

Nikki

Sandie, welcome to the boards, you will be addicted, getting the cruise fix whilst awaiting that golden moment whence you embark.!!

Any advice you want, fire away, we are ready to assist.! Also you are now eligible to join the SKIN club - Spend Kids Inheritance Now.!!

Cheers..Les:cool:

:DHi and Welcome.

Forget the college fund with four boys all about to become seriously addicted to cruising you are going to need some major funds!

Have a great time and enjoy chatting with the rest of us addicts.

A very warm welcome from me too.

As others have said just ask away nothing is too strange. We have read posts about what type of tomato sauce is used, what type of toilet paper, People taking crockpots, blenders, table and chairs on boards, so nothing can surprise on here

:D WOW, Thankyou everyone for your replies it really has made me feel very welcome.

Geoff, thanks once again for your help, you've made the transition into CC land very smooth for me.My 8yo will be very excited to see the count down clock ticking.:p (Hope it worked)

Sandra I shall catch up with you on the roll call, I'm sure you will love this part of the world, it really is beautiful and the people are extremely friendly as you can see from these boards.:)

Nikki,Les,Rugbypopsie,Karon,Aussiedisneyfan and Glenda thank you for the offers of advice, I'm sure it will come in very handy as the day gets closer -by the way Rugbypopsie and Les thanks for the acceptance into the SKIN club I will try my hardest, although I must say we are taking our boys with us so does that mean I get kicked out?:confused:

Thanks again everyone

Regards Sandie:)

Hi Sandie

welcome to the forums, yeah all these cruise nutters will help you out for sure, so anything you want to know, ask away. There is a lot of experience here which will happliy be shared with you.

Oh yes, we are also on the same cruise. I will look for you on the roll call as well.

Cheers

Jeff and Pam

But be warned, it is addictive:)

Glenda

Can it?:eek: I hadn't noticed:p :D .

Welcome from me too Sandie. Hope you have a ball on your first cruise. I can almost guanrantee it won't be your last:)

Can it? I hadn't noticed:p :D .

Welcome from me too Sandie. Hope you have a ball on your first cruise. I can almost guanrantee it won't be your last:)

Hmmmmm, :rolleyes:yep I think it can. When one of our computers went down my DH said better get it up and running, I said "what's the hurry?" and he My told me I couldn't live without CC anymore.:p One hit and I think I was addicted:eek:

Hi Karen and Glenda,

This site absolutely is addictive, this site is the first thing I look at in the morning and the last thing at night.:D No.. hold ..on.. sorry that's wrong, DH is the first thing, CC second.:p

Thanks for the welcome Karen, this is actually my 3rd cruise, hubbies 2nd kids 1st so as you can imagine the house is full of excitement and this site just adds to it!! ;)

Thanks for the welcome Karen, this is actually my 3rd cruise, hubbies 2nd kids 1st so as you can imagine the house is full of excitement and this site just adds to it!! ;)

Sorry Sandie, I just went back & read your original post and I have NO IDEA why I thought it was your first cruise:rolleyes: . Hope you have a great time anyway and I'm sure you will.

Archived