Room service menu

rickyshell

I have been on three disney cruises and am anticipating my fourth in November. My family has only ever ordered pizza, chicken fingers and french fries from room service. I can never seem to locate a menu, does anybody know if one exists?

Thanks for all of your help in advance. I have read this board forever and now just decided to post, everyone seems so knowledgable and welcoming. I am glad I found this place.

The menu is located in the room magazine. I seem to recall it is within the first few pages.

My personal favorite is the meat lasagna. The pizza is good as well. The fries that come with the hamburgers/hotdogs are steak fries which I am told are quite delicious as well.

And the big secret is that you can order mickey bars from room service even though they are not listed on the menu.

Jim

I have been on three disney cruises and am anticipating my fourth in November. My family has only ever ordered pizza, chicken fingers and french fries from room service. I can never seem to locate a menu, does anybody know if one exists?

Thanks for all of your help in advance. I have read this board forever and now just decided to post, everyone seems so knowledgable and welcoming. I am glad I found this place.

We are booked for our 5th Disney cruise and have also never ordered room service - maybe we will try it on this next cruise:D

What's good???

• 2 weeks later...

Most items on the room service menu are included--snacks, bottled water and soda, and alcohol aren't free.

It is customary to tip for any room service deliveries, usually $2-5 depending on how much you order.

Also available from room service, but not listed... PB&J Uncrustables and triple-decker grilled cheese. You can also request the Uncrustable unopened and take it with you for a snack on excursions. If it is opened, it is a customs violation.

• 2 weeks later...
How much time do we need to allow for room service? I would like to order snacks to take with us to shows and etc.

There really aren't any snacks that you'd be able to take to the shows. Popcorn, candy, etc. isn't on the room service menu.

We found that deliveries ranged from 5 minutes to 40 minutes depending on what you ordered and how busy they were.

Are the Mickey ear ice cream bars free?

Yes, but I'm not sure that they want you taking those into the theater due to the potential for mess. They'd be pretty close to melted by the time you had them delivered then walked to the theater and found a seat if that was your thought.

Yes, but I'm not sure that they want you taking those into the theater due to the potential for mess. They'd be pretty close to melted by the time you had them delivered then walked to the theater and found a seat if that was your thought.

No I was just curious in general. I have only been on one Disney cruise and my honeymoon is coming up and I just thought that it would be a fun thing.

Archived