Any info on Cabin 1001 on the Freedom

Wineojim

Its a cabin for 3 people and I hear very large. It has two twins and a convertible sofa, the cover comes off the sofa and the pillows on the back off and you sleep on it, same size as a twin, just can be used during the day as a sofa.

the good news is these are nice high cabins, panaroma deck, of course the bad news is they are severely obstructed. you are looking at a big wall and wouldnt see much ocean over it. serene posted some pics of a cabin looking the wall and its quite high.

You can go out the "secret" door right next to your cabin and go out on the deck in front of your cabin and enjoy the sun setting and the view better that way.

We did a lido deck, obstructed view cabin on Princess, that was not as obstructed and really enjoyed going out there and the fact the cabin was larger than normal.

I have sailed in this cabin on Glory. You know is handicap accessiable. The view is quite constricted. if you stand on the bed you can see out. There were no noises fromt he bridge, or spa/gym.

If you are in a wheelchair, be prepared when luggage is in the hallway to walk down the hallway. With luggage out, you can not maniuver a wheelchair.

It is very spacious. We actually had room for the 3 of us with 2 chairs because Our chair had some problems, and we ended up renting one for the week.

Here are a few photos, will send another email with the rest of the cabin.

343663939_gloryseekers2007023.jpg.875154e1ebb1d1bb06ac3319fc3bd04a.jpg

2004329369_gloryseekers2007024.jpg.d757ef006c2b0bd9e5d6647c2dae1dd6.jpg

1977929113_gloryseekers2007011.jpg.35dca5c748cc7b1e4cd43abd5f5f76eb.jpg

435036836_gloryseekers2007041.jpg.ef269639e9540304b484aa8e0f2ea0a9.jpg

Hope those photos help you with your decision. The bathroom is big enough for a wheelchair, or electric mobility card to fit in. there is enough space under the sink to put two collapsable laundry baskets. Plenty of room for 3 people. It also has a upper bunk in case there are 4 people in the cabin. Ample closet space.

Its a cabin for 3 people and I hear very large. It has two twins and a convertible sofa, the cover comes off the sofa and the pillows on the back off and you sleep on it, same size as a twin, just can be used during the day as a sofa.

the good news is these are nice high cabins, panaroma deck, of course the bad news is they are severely obstructed. you are looking at a big wall and wouldnt see much ocean over it. serene posted some pics of a cabin looking the wall and its quite high.

You can go out the "secret" door right next to your cabin and go out on the deck in front of your cabin and enjoy the sun setting and the view better that way.

We did a lido deck, obstructed view cabin on Princess, that was not as obstructed and really enjoyed going out there and the fact the cabin was larger than normal.

that is provided the door is unlocked. When we were on glory, the door was always locked. We wanted to go out there.

sorry, i did not see where it said you were traveling with a disabled person.... I am the one in the wheelchair, so I know first hand about the obsticals to get to the cabin on embarkment and disembarkment luggage drops.

you daughter will love this room.

Archived