Safe sea lotion question

OK, the more I read the boards, the more paranoid I seem to get. Now I am reading about sea lice and jellyfish stings!! What next?? Other posters say that Safe Sea is a good lotion to use to "repel" these nuisances. My question is this. I plan on using Neutrogena sunblock 75 that is waterproof since I am very fair. Do I put this Safe Sea on before or after my 75spf sunblock?

Now for a TOTALLY different questions (from my daughter) She wants to know if anyone has ever seen a Manta ray in the Bahamas, not to be confused with a Sting Ray (according to her, AGAIN). Thanx

I don't know how you "repel" a jellyfish--they sort of "float around" without any directional intent--if they hit you (or you get touched by their stinging filaments) you'll get stung!

We've never been bothered by "sea lice" in the spring--(that's when we sail)--don't know about other times of the year!

You should probably stop reading so much about "what COULD" happen!

Archived