MiniSuite Guarantee on the Sapphire Princess?

cuterlmt

We just booked a couple weeks ago and did a mini-suite guarantee. When I checked our cruise personalizer, we already have a room assignment, an AA. Does this mean that it can't be changed to something lower than an AA? We aren't sailing until December, so I was very surprised to already have a room assigned.

We just booked a couple weeks ago and did a mini-suite guarantee. When I checked our cruise personalizer, we already have a room assignment, an AA. Does this mean that it can't be changed to something lower than an AA? We aren't sailing until December, so I was very surprised to already have a room assigned.

I have not seen or heard anyone that has been downgraded like that. I have seen them move cabins over in the same cat.

If you used a travel agent and you are happy with this cabin then mark the booking no upgrade and they will leave it alone. :)

Oh I am happy with pretty much any cabin in the mini-suite category! But I was really surprised to already have a cabin assigned. I would hate to discourage the upgrade fairy from giving us a full suite, so don't think I'll have it marked "no upgrade". It will certainly be fun to check on it (Yes, I am obsessed with our upcoming cruise!).

At this point, they will only downgrade you with your consent. You can always say no.

And if they offer, their will be an onboard credit offer with it. As stated above, you can say no.

This is pretty rare.

Archived