Volendam Here We Come!!!

jcike1980

WE LEAVE FOR FLL 1PM tommorow, 14th of October. Will stay at the radisson bahia mar till we board the volendam Sunday. Both of our mothers have been Ill. We have been taking care of them. We have family & friends Watching out for them, While we slip away for a couple weeks. Heres to fair skies and calm seas. Our Warmest regards, and happy sailing to all. jcike

have a wonderful cruise! We will be boarding the Volendam on 11/7..will be waiting to hear how you enjoyed your cruise! Sounds like you've had a difficult year..hope your moms are on the road to recovery. Know where your coming from. We were assisting with DH moms care for the past 11 months..sadly, she lost her battle with cancer last month. My dad has also been ill..we just brough him home from the hospital last weekend...so, we too are really looking forward to a relaxing get away.. Wishing you sunny skies, clam seas and relaxing days!

Enjoy!

Peggy Sue

jcike - Wishing you a fun and relaxing cruise. We were originally booked on your cruise, but had to reschedule for January. I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on Barbados when you return. Have a super cruise! I agree with Doone - the Volendam is wonderful.

Archived