Mariner of the Seas to Mexican Rivera

Mariner sets sail from Port Canveral on January 4, 2009 for its 46 day trip to LA. It's broken down into 3 different sailing dates with January 4th for 15 days, January 19 for 15 days and finally February 3rd for 16 days bringing it into LA. First 7 day sailing on the west coast is scheduled for February 22nd.

Boy, that would be a nice cruise sailing from Port Canveral to LA for 46 days. But, wouldn't have a job when I got back. (smile)

Dave

... and we are VERY HAPPY to have her arriving to replace the Vision.

You'll really enjoy the Mariner. Sailed her twice before and will be on her again this Labor Day week. VERY VERY nice crew and fun ship. Figured I'd better sail her one more time before her repositioning to the west coast.

Dave

You are right it would b e a nice trip from Port to LA but if the inflation was not so bad i wouldn't mind take a few weeks off as unpaid but with inflations i better stick with what i have. WIll be going on that cruise next year in August.

For those who live out west can have a day celebration to see it arrives. SMILE>:) :D

... and we are VERY HAPPY to have her arriving to replace the Vision.

And we are also sad to see the Monarch go. Just can't get ourselves to even considering booking Carnival for the 3 day trip.

Can't see Mariner arrive as we'll be in Antarctica....but scheduled first summer trip we could get cabin 1688...July 12th 2009 :)

Dave and Debbie

Archived