More Oasis info from Vicki Freed

But, what if I'm not?

If you're not kidding,then BB and I can undercut your rates and make a profit ourselves..........what do you say BB??? Think we could get some new best friends because of our DP status??:p

This could go downhill real fast, but I'll keep it on the high road. PH & BB, there's enough out there for all of us. Don't get greedy.

The Oasis is only going to ports where she can dock. Threre will be no tendering from the Oasis and that leaves Grand Cayman out.

Mickey - Oasis will be Eastern for a year - the stops will be StMartin, StThomas, Labadee and Nassau Bahamas

Paul, PH8 and BB - so you are open to some bribes? Hmmmm, this could get interesting. Wonder what a balcony is worth? :D

Ok,Im confused.:confused: ..........last I heard,it would start up Western in May 2010(thats just a few months for Eastern only--not a year) and Labadee is in the Western itinerary,not the Eastern...........I know you follow all the Oasis news more than me,so maybe its just something I am not aware of..:confused:

But by all means, BRIBE away.. hahaha

I wouldn't call it a bribe, more like a fee for services rendered. Bribe sounds so tacky. We're a high class operation. Right PH & BB?

Itinerary: December 2009 through April 2010 - Eastern: St Thomas, St Maarten and Nassau

Alternating Western & Eastern beginning May 2010:

Western: Labadee, Jamaica & Cozumel.

From the Oasis brochure.

I wouldn't call it a bribe, more like a fee for services rendered. Bribe sounds so tacky. We're a high class operation. Right PH & BB?

Itinerary: December 2009 through April 2010 - Eastern: St Thomas, St Maarten and Nassau

Alternating Western & Eastern beginning May 2010:

Western: Labadee, Jamaica & Cozumel.

From the Oasis brochure.

Thats what I thought...............

REAL HIGH class.........:p

Labadee can be Eastern or Western. I have been to Labadee on Eastern & Western. I hope the pier is built soon at Labadee because 5000+ on the tenders would suc_.

But in the Oasis case,labadee is Western Carib

I missed the RCCL Vicki Freed webinar on Thursday. I just read that the recorded webinar is now available on cruisingpower.com. I plan on watching it and will report back what exactly she says about C&A bookings.

Colleen

I tried to listen to the webinar a few hours ago, but it wouldn't open up for me, so I'm going to try now (thanks for reminding me) and if it still doesn't work, tomorrow.

I missed the RCCL Vicki Freed webinar on Thursday. I just read that the recorded webinar is now available on cruisingpower.com. I plan on watching it and will report back what exactly she says about C&A bookings.

Colleen

Thanks Colleen that would be much appreciated by the CC group for the Inaugural :D

Ok,Im confused.:confused: ..........last I heard,it would start up Western in May 2010(thats just a few months for Eastern only--not a year) and Labadee is in the Western itinerary,not the Eastern...........I know you follow all the Oasis news more than me,so maybe its just something I am not aware of..:confused:

But by all means, BRIBE away.. hahaha

Ooops sorry! I was away for a week and I got some incorrect info that I never double checked.

Yes it's just 6 months (not a year) and Labadee is not included. I was trying to figure out how that would work...lol...guess I know how now. ;)

This is the correct info...

Oasis of the Seas will begin her inaugural season with 19 consecutive seven-night sailings to the Eastern Caribbean, with ports of call at Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; and Nassau, Bahamas. Starting May 1, 2010, Oasis of the Seas will alternate its Eastern Caribbean itinerary with the Western Caribbean itinerary, which will call at Labadee, Royal Caribbean’s private beach destination in Haiti; the new port of Falmouth, Jamaica; and Cozumel, Mexico.

I know. I wish they would open to to all past passengers, or maybe at least diamond, since then I could book early, because as she said, I imagine the phones wouldn't stop ringing on Sept. 3.

That's why you should always have a few diamond plus friends ;)

I just spoke to someone at C&A. They are aware that this post in on the board and I was told not to worry about the bookings only being open to D+. I was told that they are still working out the specifics and when the dates would be announced.

Phew thanks Gordon :D and on behalf of the Critters group I thank you :D ....note to self now put away the chocolate :o

Ooops sorry! I was away for a week and I got some incorrect info that I never double checked.

Yes it's just 6 months (not a year) and Labadee is not included. I was trying to figure out how that would work...lol...guess I know how now. ;)

This is the correct info...

Oasis of the Seas will begin her inaugural season with 19 consecutive seven-night sailings to the Eastern Caribbean, with ports of call at Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; and Nassau, Bahamas. Starting May 1, 2010, Oasis of the Seas will alternate its Eastern Caribbean itinerary with the Western Caribbean itinerary, which will call at Labadee, Royal Caribbean’s private beach destination in Haiti; the new port of Falmouth, Jamaica; and Cozumel, Mexico.

I knew thats what they told us in NYC...........thought maybe I had too much wine they were giving away:p

I just spoke to someone at C&A. They are aware that this post in on the board and I was told not to worry about the bookings only being open to D+. I was told that they are still working out the specifics and when the dates would be announced.

DARN~~ There goes that income I was gonna make.....................back from B-ville??:confused:

Archived