7 Day cruise out of NOLA?

bonniemari

I have read on CC about Carnival bringing the Triumph to NOLA for 7 day cruises. I have searched the Carnival website and can't seem to find the date that this starts. I saw a date of November 14 on a thread but is that 2008 or 2009?

I have read on CC about Carnival bringing the Triumph to NOLA for 7 day cruises. I have searched the Carnival website and can't seem to find the date that this starts. I saw a date of November 14 on a thread but is that 2008 or 2009?

It "was" on the Carnival websites special offer page, they have since removed it. Hopefully, they will make an actual announcement if indeed Triumph will be headed to NO. The date was Nov 14 2009.

I really didn't think it was Nov 2008 but it sure would be nice if it was. That would be a great way to spend our anniversary. As much as I love the Fantasy I have been on her 4 times in the last 18 months and I am looking forward to another Carnival ship in NOLA.

We did the Destiny in May and although the cruise was awesome the hassle of flying reminded me why I hate to fly. Driving to NOLA is such an easy drive.

If you look at the other thread on this subject, there was a link which was copied and pasted, which has been changed. It didnt make sense to tack this info at the end of something about new routes for Canada, so maybe thats why it was pulled. Go back to the other thread for the info.

I think it gets confusing when a new thread is started on the same discussion and some dont see the original thread to see what was said.

Archived