Freedom Jr. Suite Questions

We are booked in a Jr. Suite on the Freedom for the November 9, 2008 sailing. Can anyone tell me if it was worth the upgrade from a balcony room? Are they much larger? Are the balconies much larger? We are a family of 4 in cabin 9326. Any information or pictures would be great...we are very excited!

Hi Hotheels, we had JS 1364 on Freedom in 2006. There are some photos of the cabin, just follow the link below. They are over a 100 sq ft bigger than a D1 or D2 balcony cabin and 140 sq ft larger than E1 and E2 types. The balcony is also 33 sq ft bigger than those on a D1 or D2 and 27 sq ft larger than E1 and E2.

We personally think they're great, as you get a tub with a shower over instead of just a shower and a great walk in closet with so much space.

If there are 4 of you, I definitely think it's worth it.

If there's anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Enjoy Freedom, we love that ship!

Oh, yeah, it's worth it! Unless you like being right on top of each other! A JS is most like a hotel room. The regular cabins aren't very big--i'd never put 4 in one! It will make for a MUCH more comfortable trip!

Archived