Already thinking about next year's cruise...

Rockportgirl

I'm already thinking about next year's cruise, and I would love to get opinions on the 7-night Bahamas itinerary: Galveston to Key West, Florida; Freeport, Bahamas; Nassau, Bahamas.

I can't remember ever seeing a review for this itinerary- of course that doesn't mean they're not there, just that I haven't seen them. :rolleyes:

What would be the "must-do's" in these ports? Would we be better off with the Western Caribbean AGAIN, or should we try the new Eastern Caribbean?

I know it's all very subjective... I'm just looking for opinions and personal experiences. Thanks!

I'm already thinking about next year's cruise, and I would love to get opinions on the 7-night Bahamas itinerary: Galveston to Key West, Florida; Freeport, Bahamas; Nassau, Bahamas.

I can't remember ever seeing a review for this itinerary- of course that doesn't mean they're not there, just that I haven't seen them. :rolleyes:

What would be the "must-do's" in these ports? Would we be better off with the Western Caribbean AGAIN, or should we try the new Eastern Caribbean?

I know it's all very subjective... I'm just looking for opinions and personal experiences. Thanks!

What would be the MUST DO'S?? You MUST cruise with the Crazies!! We're puttin' together a bunch of stuff in all three ports. It's gonna be a hoot!!

:D

Archived