International pier in Cozumel

anngie

The Westerdam is docking at International pier in Cozumel in December. I just did a search on destinations and tried to find out what is there. I really did not find out much. Is there any shopping there and what else is close by? Are there any beaches within walking distance?

That was what I was hoping. We have been docked at Puerta Maya before and I know that they have the shops and a couple of waterfront restaurants but did not find any listed at the International pier. They must be new.
Do you know if there are any beaches or resorts close by there?

I believe there are but only because I've seen pictures but we went on a snorkel trip and went to a beach while on the trip. I'm sure others may know more or check out the ports board, cozumel is well used as a port :) Hope this helps at least a little!

We took a cab from the International Pier to Chankanaab. It was $10 each way for the two of us. Admission to the national park is $10 per person. We brought our own snorkeling equipment, but they have it available there for rent inexpensively. I think it was $6 for mask, snorkel, and fins.

There are a lot of shops at the pier, with basically the same types of things as downtown. It's not as hectic and crowded feeling as downtown Cozumel.

Archived