corner afts on Freedom class??

Are the corner aft balconies on decks 9 and 8 pie-shaped as on Voyager class, with no sliding glass door and a large "porthole" window? Those are cabins 8710, 8410, 9704, and 9404. And are the corner afts on deck 7, 7708 and 7408, the same as the corner afts on Voyager class, with the super big balconies? We had a mid-aft on Freedom last year, but thinking to book again for Oct. '09.

Are the corner aft balconies on decks 9 and 8 pie-shaped as on Voyager class, with no sliding glass door and a large "porthole" window? Those are cabins 8710, 8410, 9704, and 9404. And are the corner afts on deck 7, 7708 and 7408, the same as the corner afts on Voyager class, with the super big balconies? We had a mid-aft on Freedom last year, but thinking to book again for Oct. '09.

Yes and Yes. Except on both classes, only the corner afts on deck 9 have the large porthole windows. I have deck 7 corner afts on all 3 of my upcoming cruises - can't wait to enjoy that huge balcony!

Oops. I think I knew deck 8 corner afts did not have the porthole. Thanks for the reply. I DO NOT like those triangular aft balconies. But I do look forward to trying the deck 7 corners.

The Freedom class ships are just stretched Voyager class ships, and the engineers left the aft EXACTLY the same. The cabins and their balconies are IDENTICAL (except for the assigned numbers) on Voyager and Freedom class ships. (e.g., 1700 & 1400 are exactly like 1388 & 1688)

I just got off of Freedom 9404... corner aft. We loved it as there was no superstructure to look thru. It was kinda pie shaped and a singel door with a huge porthole window that you could sit in.

We would book it again in a second... just because you are so close to the water. When you lean on the rail, you are looking down at water, not the deck below you.

Archived