Royal Caribbean Stock and OBC's

AF-1

I would like to know about owning RCCL stock. I understand if you buy and own a minimum of 100 shares you will get obc when you cruise on any of the RCCL fleet. My questions are:

1. If I have already booked a cruise, can I buy stock and still get obc for the cruise I have already booked.

2. Can I receive obc for every cruise that I book as long as I have a new confirmation #

3. Once I notify RCCL of owning the stock along with proof that I own the stock and my reservation #, how do I check to ensure I receive the obc, and how long does it normally take to post to my account.

thank you for any and all answers. I appreciate it.

Cheers

I would like to know about owning RCCL stock. I understand if you buy and own a minimum of 100 shares you will get obc when you cruise on any of the RCCL fleet. My questions are:

1. If I have already booked a cruise, can I buy stock and still get obc for the cruise I have already booked.

2. Can I receive obc for every cruise that I book as long as I have a new confirmation #

3. Once I notify RCCL of owning the stock along with proof that I own the stock and my reservation #, how do I check to ensure I receive the obc, and how long does it normally take to post to my account.

thank you for any and all answers. I appreciate it.

Cheers

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. I called RCL and a CSR verifed the credit. It took only a day or so after I sent proof or stock ownership

1. yes

2. yes

3. ask them for an email confirmation, and take it with you on your cruise.

The info about the RC Stock shareholder benefit can be found here: http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit

OBC is $50. 5 nights or less

$100. 6 - 8 nights

$200. 9-13 nights

$250. 14 + nights

Hope this helps!

I

I've done this 3 times by e-mail and it works great. Within a week of sending RCI an e-mail requesting the shareholder benefit, I get a confirmation e-mail back from RCI. Wait a few days and call RCI (or your TA if appropriate) ask for a guest invoice for your cruise. The invoice should have a line item like "SB05-$50 SNGL OBC". That's $50 for a 4 day cruise. Yours will look slightly different because your cruise is longer. Just make sure it shows up on your guest invoice. Take the invoice with you on the cruise in case something goes amiss and you need to prove to guest services that you should have the credit.

Archived