PIF Form

Jolynn2262

My Baltics cruise leaves in 4 days and I signed on to Princess this morning just to look things over. They listed all the forms I need to have with me and I have already printed out my boarding pass and travel summary. My question now comes from the fact that it states to print out the Personal Imigration Form to bring as well. I did this online ages ago and it has stated as such on my cruise personalizer. The form itself actually states it must be received at least 14 days out. Do I really need to print it and fill it out to have with me at check in?

My Baltics cruise leaves in 4 days and I signed on to Princess this morning just to look things over. They listed all the forms I need to have with me and I have already printed out my boarding pass and travel summary. My question now comes from the fact that it states to print out the Personal Imigration Form to bring as well. I did this online ages ago and it has stated as such on my cruise personalizer. The form itself actually states it must be received at least 14 days out. Do I really need to print it and fill it out to have with me at check in?

Did you complete all your info on the personalizer beforehand.

If you did this form should have already been done. ;)

You don't have to print out your PIF but what the heck, it's only one piece of paper. You can pre-sign it before checking in and it'll save a few minutes. I always print out and bring mine if only because there's a certain security in knowing that I have it with me and I can prove that I filled out everything. :)

FYI, last year when I was embarking on the Golden Princess in Buenos Aires, the lines were incredible, the area around the terminal building absolutely packed. Those with boarding passes already printed out and could be produced were allowed to go in first. I'm sure this doesn't happen often but it saved me about an hour and a half in line.

Archived