Post Offices in the Baltics

I'd like to send postcards to friends and family back in the States. Some of these family and friends are not aware of my trip and would like to surprise them with a postcard. Do any of these ports have post offices near the ship docks? I want to make sure I can send them out rather than sending them with Celebrity.

I'll be in Amsterdam - Warnemunde (Berlin) - Stockholm - Helsinki - St. Petersburg - Tallinn - Copenhagen

Thanks!

Definitely don't leave them with Celebrity to post...I did that on Millie in 2000, and they all were mailed in copenhagen, I think. All came with same postmark. Keep in mind that it will be several weeks after you are home before they arrive (no matter what kind of stamps you pay for). EM

2007WmdGeneral1-vi.jpg

2007WmdGeneral2-vi.jpg

So you walk to the access to the railways station in zick-zack towards city center to the market square. Left side.

2007WmdMarktF15-vi.jpg

2007WmdPostF16-vi.jpg

Regards,

HeinBloed

Awesome! Thanks. I'm actually going to be in Berlin but I trust I won't have any trouble finding a post office in Berlin. I will however pass this on to my parents who will be in Warnemunde!

Thanks again.

Definitely don't leave them with Celebrity to post...I did that on Millie in 2000, and they all were mailed in copenhagen, I think. All came with same postmark. Keep in mind that it will be several weeks after you are home before they arrive (no matter what kind of stamps you pay for). EM

Oh I know - I just like hearing back from them the shock they get when they've read my postcard. They are like "I can't believe you went there and didn't tell me!"

Archived