Dec. '09 Carnival Dream Group???

coolestwife

Hi All!!!

Are any of you interested in a CC group cruise for the Dec. 5, '09 sailing of the Carnival Dream? DH & I are definitely going to book this anyway, but I thought it might be great and more fun if we could get a group going instead of just us. Any takers???:D If we get enough interest, I'll contact Laura to get it going....

Let me know!!

Hi

I actually booked the Dream for 12/5/2009 and I'm currently sailing all by my lonesome since I really want to sail her and no friends wanted to commit...

I'd be happy to be part of your group if this sailing works for you?

The more, the merrier!!!

Anthony:D

There is already a roll call started for that sailing, if no "group" comes to pass - then drop on by and say HELLO!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=802506

Tom

Thanks Tom! I searched but I didn't think to look at the roll calls! (ummm....duh?:o )

It's cool to knoe that even if we don't get a group going, there will be lots of CC members there anyway!:D

to have this sailing turn into a CC group cruise

It will take some time... the OP would need to generate enough interest and make sure nobody else is planning one around that time... then it takes several weeks (longer than that lately) to get it setup... I would add this thread to your subscriptions so you can keep up to date on it as things progress. Hopefully it will work out for you! Good luck!!!

I really hope so

Get out your pocketbook, the Dream is going to cost more than the Conquest!!! I do like going out of Port Canaveral, but just because someone wants a CC cruise, doesnt mean it will get approved. You could call your Carnival yourself and book it just in case and if it does become a CC cruise, then you can cancel and rebook with them.

Get out your pocketbook, the Dream is going to cost more than the Conquest!!! I do like going out of Port Canaveral, but just because someone wants a CC cruise, doesnt mean it will get approved. You could call your Carnival yourself and book it just in case and if it does become a CC cruise, then you can cancel and rebook with them.

Definitely more than the Conquest... I think for us, the 8B was something just over $1000 and the insides were a bit over $700...

Archived