Liberty of the Seas Cabin 1548

Chitoryubt

I've booked this cabin for April '09. It was the only available that would accommodate 5 people, and there weren't any balconies adjacent to each other that would accommodate 3 and 2, so I just went for it. 1548 is on the port side, forward, behind the elevators. A couple of questions:

1) Does anyone have experience with this cabin, and hopefully, pictures?

2) Is this cabin noisy at all? It appears from the deck plans that it is underneath the area directly between the day spa and the cantilevered hot tubs. If so, I'll take earplugs and a white noise machine - not gonna let anything spoil our cruise!!!

Any info is greatly appreciated. And here's my disclaimer - I tried to search, the boards and was not very successful - sorry if this has been asked before. :o

You won't have a noise issue in the cabin--you may hear stuff on the balcony, but that's true with ANY outside area! Enjoy your trip!

Thank you - we WILL!!!!:D

Anyone have any pics of 1548? Would much appreciate it.

• 1 month later...

We were in cabin 1556 on the Liberty in May. We brought a noise machine but honestly the noise from above was AWFUL! I would try and change cabins if possible. On 2 nights, they remove the chairs from the solarium for a party at night and then they put them back around 4AM - 7Am. You hear all kinds of scraping chairs for hours. My husband is not a light sleeper and he couldn't believe that we were getting woke up almost every night by them rearranging the chairs AND we did have a noise machine. I would personally NEVER recommend the cabins underneath the solarium.

Also, we just booked another cruise for next month and the RCI TA also said not to book under the solarium because of the noise.

Archived