Miami/Imagination July 10 (4 day) Review with pictures

mom2girls

What a wonderful review. I wish all were as detailed and included picutres. I really love seeing what you are talking about and seeing recent pictures of the ship!

So to be clear, you said that Mr Sancho beach is free? and the pool too? Wow. That looked nice. Was the food reasonablely priced? and was it good?

What a wonderful review. I wish all were as detailed and included picutres. I really love seeing what you are talking about and seeing recent pictures of the ship!

So to be clear, you said that Mr Sancho beach is free? and the pool too? Wow. That looked nice. Was the food reasonablely priced? and was it good?

Thank you soooo much! Yes Mr. Sancho's is free. I believe the beach is public property so I don't think they can charge for that. The pool was free as well. The food was very good! I ordered quesadillas, nachos, 2 huge bottles of water, 1 soda, and 1 Miami Vice. I paid $40 for all of this including a large tip.

Mom, I am wondering, when you write your reviews do you write them off line in Word or some other program and then upload to CC?

I am wondering about the photos, you obviously post them in the review and the size does not seem to be a problem, I love they format you utilize for your reviews!

We will be visiting Mr. Sancho's Sept 1st thanks to your review! My girlfriend and I are doing the 5 day Inspiration out of Tampa and it is a beach cruise for us and relaxing. My girlfriend doesn't like Mexican food nor does she drink, which is fine with me, but we love the water and chilling out and reading!

Thanks again.

Susan

Mom, I am wondering, when you write your reviews do you write them off line in Word or some other program and then upload to CC?

I am wondering about the photos, you obviously post them in the review and the size does not seem to be a problem, I love they format you utilize for your reviews!

We will be visiting Mr. Sancho's Sept 1st thanks to your review! My girlfriend and I are doing the 5 day Inspiration out of Tampa and it is a beach cruise for us and relaxing. My girlfriend doesn't like Mexican food nor does she drink, which is fine with me, but we love the water and chilling out and reading!

Thanks again.

Susan

I write the review in Word. Then I copy and paste to post. I usually just put the pictures in that match that part of the review. I'm very glad you enjoyed my review.

Thank you for posting this. We are leaving for our cruise on this same ship and itinerary on Nov 3. This was a lot of fun to see what they've done to this ship since our last time on it!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love to read reviews on the ship I'm going to sail next. So, I write the reviews so that others can enjoy reading about my experiences.

• 2 weeks later...
Your review is wonderful, as I know everyone has told you. I have never cruised on Carnival and felt this really gave me a good idea of it. Thanks so much.

I'm glad that you enjoyed it. For me, Carnival is very similar to the other two lines I've cruised. (But, I sailed NCL before they were freestyle.) At this time Carnival is my favorite line.

• 2 weeks later...

Repeating everyone else, great review! Found this cruise last night at a very reasonable price after talking with friend who've never cruised (:eek: ). We are considering this particular one with this itinerary and your review cinched it for me.

Am now waiting for my TA to work it up for us; then I'll have two cruises in my signature -- never done that before!

We're looking at December 2009/January 2010 -- enough time for us to 'recover' from our April cruise and for our friends to save enough to pay for the whole thing and then some.

I've sailed Carnival twice - both on Fantasy class (Fantasy-2002 and Paradise-2003) and was not disappointed. But, then again, how could you be that disappointed while on a cruise? LOL!

Thanks for posting!

this is a great review, lots of pics and info, you are blessed with 2 dolls, it looks like they have so much fun, it remind me of my DD at their ages, we are only 21 days away from the Imagination, I will keep coming here to grab more info ,very useful thread.

this is a great review, lots of pics and info, you are blessed with 2 dolls, it looks like they have so much fun, it remind me of my DD at their ages, we are only 21 days away from the Imagination, I will keep coming here to grab more info ,very useful thread.

Thank you so much! :) I agree that I am truly blessed to have 2 wonderful children. We did have a great trip. I like taking them on cruises. I know they will look back on their childhood with many happy memories. I'm looking forward to our next cruise on the Sensation after her Evolutions of Fun upgrade.

Thank you so much! :) I agree that I am truly blessed to have 2 wonderful children. We did have a great trip. I like taking them on cruises. I know they will look back on their childhood with many happy memories. I'm looking forward to our next cruise on the Sensation after her Evolutions of Fun upgrade.

They will look back for sure , my daughter started cruising when she was 5 and she love it, every once in a while we look at the home videos that we did on those cruises and we laugh, your girls will remember the same and it looks like they will be platinum before they are 15 lol. since you enjoy cruising so much lol.

Tery:)

They will look back for sure , my daughter started cruising when she was 5 and she love it, every once in a while we look at the home videos that we did on those cruises and we laugh, your girls will remember the same and it looks like they will be platinum before they are 15 lol. since you enjoy cruising so much lol.

Tery:)

Yes, we often go back to look at the photos we have taken, and smile with the memories. My oldest was 5 when she started cruising. My youngest was 3, so you're probably right about them being Platinum by the time they're 15. Their next cruise will be their 5th one. They don't know how lucky they are!

Yes, we often go back to look at the photos we have taken, and smile with the memories. My oldest was 5 when she started cruising. My youngest was 3, so you're probably right about them being Platinum by the time they're 15. Their next cruise will be their 5th one. They don't know how lucky they are!

For sure they will be the youngest Platinum membes, lol can you imagine they walk in line to the concierge when they are around 13 and said "excuse me lol, my laundry needs to be done today please" :) lol, so cute, lol or get in front of the line for tenders lol is cute lol

Thanks so much for the info. and the website!! We are so looking forward to going and just relaxing. That beach sounds awesome and the trolley just enough. This will be our 3rd time in Key West, but all we've done before is walk around, I think this will be real interesting, plus we really don't need to shop.

You are right, a cruise is a great family vacation. We started when my daughter was 13, (now 22) and we all love it. One of my friends thinks that my kids are too old to vacation with us. We love the fact that our kids STILL like to vacation and cruise with us. We've hoping it will extend to when they have families themselves, and we can still all go together.!

My DH and I also love traveling with our kids still.....some people thing we are nuts but we love it....here is a pic of our last cruise....my oldest DS and wife are expecting a baby in dec. so we just cancelled our feb. cruise....have to wait a few years now....

2359441710103166372S600x600Q85.jpg

.2782902710103166372S600x600Q85.jpg

My DH and I also love traveling with our kids still.....some people thing we are nuts but we love it....here is a pic of our last cruise....my oldest DS and wife are expecting a baby in dec. so we just cancelled our feb. cruise....have to wait a few years now....

2359441710103166372S600x600Q85.jpg

.2782902710103166372S600x600Q85.jpg

You look as though you have a wonderful family! I'm looking forward to traveling with my kids and families sometime in the future. (My goal is to get them as addicted as me.)

Archived