Glory docks where?

Where does Glory dock? I think Nassau in Bahamas , maybe Havensight in St. Thomas and not sure where in St. Marteen.Could somebody give me the three ports please?

:confused: Not sure what you are asking.....Are you asking if they go to these ports or are you asking where she docks in the ports ?????

If this is where the ship goes, it is yes in Nassau in the Bahamas....Havensight pier in St Thomas and in Phillipsburg (Dutch side) in St Maarten......;)

I guess I was not very clear. What I meant was that in some ports there might be two different places to dock i.e. (Ocho Rios vs. Montego Bay) . On the Glory Eastern Carribean where (city) in each port does it dock. I am trying to find what beaches I will be closet to.

I guess I was not very clear. What I meant was that in some ports there might be two different places to dock i.e. (Ocho Rios vs. Montego Bay) . On the Glory Eastern Carribean where (city) in each port does it dock. I am trying to find what beaches I will be closet to.

Montego Bay & Ocho Rios are two different ports, it depends on where your cruise says your going. If you have this cruise booked you SHOULD know where you are going?

Montego Bay & Ocho Rios are two different ports, it depends on where your cruise says your going. If you have this cruise booked you SHOULD know where you are going?

I still am asking a confusing question. Let me try one more time. I am going to Nassau, Bahamas on the Glory. Do all ships dock in the same place? I thought I read that there was two different places for ships to dock in Nassau.

I still am asking a confusing question. Let me try one more time. I am going to Nassau, Bahamas on the Glory. Do all ships dock in the same place? I thought I read that there was two different places for ships to dock in Nassau.
I gave you the correct response. All the bases were covered......

There is only one place you will dock in Nassau....One pier that can dock 8 ships.

If you want to know how many ships will be in port the day you are there go to www.porttime.com and that might be fun for you......

I completely understand what you are asking. Yes, ships all dock in the same place in each port (as stated above in St Maarten, it's in Philipsburg on the Dutch side). There aren't multiple places to dock like in some ports where you might dock in 2 or 3 different places. St. Maarten can handle several ships at the dock and the rest anchor and tender. We were there in '06 on Glory and we docked, but at least 2 ships tendered. St. Thomas, there were like 3 ships at the pier and Nassau has multiple docks in the same location. The number of ships varies because of the itineraries varying week to week. I think in St. Thomas there is another pier, but as far as I know none of the major cruiselines use it anymore. I also think there are some cruiselines that dock on the French side of St. Maarten, but once again, not Carnival.

I completely understand what you are asking. Yes, ships all dock in the same place in each port (as stated above in St Maarten, it's in Philipsburg on the Dutch side). There aren't multiple places to dock like in some ports where you might dock in 2 or 3 different places. St. Maarten can handle several ships at the dock and the rest anchor and tender. We were there in '06 on Glory and we docked, but at least 2 ships tendered. St. Thomas, there were like 3 ships at the pier and Nassau has multiple docks in the same location. The number of ships varies because of the itineraries varying week to week. I think in St. Thomas there is another pier, but as far as I know none of the major cruiselines use it anymore. I also think there are some cruiselines that dock on the French side of St. Maarten, but once again, not Carnival.

Thanks, this is what I was trying to find out.

Havensight only accommodates three ships. If more are in port they will dock at the Crown Bay terminal on the opposite side of the harbor. On very rare occasions a ship is forced to tender in St. Thomas but I cannot recall the Glory every being the odd ship out.

Havensight only accommodates three ships. If more are in port they will dock at the Crown Bay terminal on the opposite side of the harbor. On very rare occasions a ship is forced to tender in St. Thomas but I cannot recall the Glory every being the odd ship out.

This must have been what I read about on here.

Archived