Favorite Picture of All Time

I have already posted my 2 favorites, but these 4 are of a port that I can't wait to see again one day, anyone know which one it is?

]2753572320093461973S600x600Q85.jpg

Here's another....any clues yet?

]2249133820093461973S600x600Q85.jpg

Maybe these last 2 will jog someone's memory

]2213483690093461973S600x600Q85.jpg

And I loved how the very same pool ended with a beautiful view of the ocean

]2714557070093461973S600x600Q85.jpg

Costa Maya!!:) :o

Rouseau, Dominica

l_acfb1f4dd5dc4c946529246f554bd940.jpg

Key West

l_a9d808be3f7ed2092c75eb6f504b9dc9.jpg

St lucia.....5 minutes before a 7.4 Earthquake

l_50b4679803400ccb442399148608c911.jpg

We got out of there quickly thinking a Tsunami might hit! It shook the hell out of us! There is a link about it below:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313921,00.html

Not related to cruising, but Christmas Eve 2007 in Panama City Beach. This is our "Christmas Tree" LOL!

l_6a43fbd8f700341eaccd497c747ae79f.jpg

Nooooooo! LOL And all those people are looking too like what the ???

Exactly! I'd panic and run. I guess maybe they were warned.

No way!!!!!!! That is jacked up. I wonder how many planes missed that landing?

I can tell you, you don't want to be in the middle of the beach when a plane takes off....... I did......and I thought I was going to die! I know...very stupid of me...I never saw this :

2318460940101800887s600ei9.jpg

I can tell you, you don't want to be in the middle of the beach when a plane takes off....... I did......and I thought I was going to die! I know...very stupid of me...I never saw this :

2318460940101800887s600ei9.jpg

That is sooo funny~!!! The same thing happened to me when we were there in April!! I didn't pay any attention to these signs and was just soooo excited to watch this jet take off. Well, all of a sudden I felt this heat and just as I thought, "uh-oh!", the sand started beating against us so hard it was like being sand blasted live!! Well, my friend started running as fast as she could into the ocean, and I thought good idea so I started running as fast as I could to the water when common sense took over and said, "hey, Mar, you have your brand new digital video camera around your neck along with your digital camera!"(thank goodness b/c I was already about knee high in salt water-cameras would of been history!) So, I just ran back up to the sand and crouched down as tight as I could and waited it out. My skin was bright red afterwards and I found sand in every crevice of my body!! After our husbands quit laughing at us, I decided I need to have a refreshing beverage after that trauma, when I discovered that my lanyard around my neck that I keep my S&S card in and I also put my drivers license in there too along with some cash was EMPTY!! I guess when I was running like my life depended on it, I ran so hard that everything flew out of that plastic pocket!! Can you believe that??? What a NIGHTMARE!!:eek:

Love all these pictures!! Can't wait for my cruise in 14 DAYS!! WOOHOO!!:D :D

This is one of my favorites from the John Heald's Blogger Cruise back in January on the Freedom. It was a moment that a friend captured during John's surprise birthday party. It's not the most flattering and we have no idea what we are laughing at, but it just sums up that whole cruise so perfectly: Lots of new friends, lots of talking, LOTS of laughter (and oh, yeah, lots to drink). I'm the one in the blue tiara.

2542666570049731243S500x500Q85.jpg

Happy Cruising,

Laura

This is one of my favorites from the John Heald's Blogger Cruise back in January on the Freedom. It was a moment that a friend captured during John's surprise birthday party. It's not the most flattering and we have no idea what we are laughing at, but it just sums up that whole cruise so perfectly: Lots of new friends, lots of talking, LOTS of laughter (and oh, yeah, lots to drink). I'm the one in the blue tiara.

2542666570049731243S500x500Q85.jpg

Happy Cruising,

Laura

LOL looks like you guys are singing... at least having a great time anyway. :D

That is sooo funny~!!! The same thing happened to me when we were there in April!! I didn't pay any attention to these signs and was just soooo excited to watch this jet take off. Well, all of a sudden I felt this heat and just as I thought, "uh-oh!", the sand started beating against us so hard it was like being sand blasted live!! Well, my friend started running as fast as she could into the ocean, and I thought good idea so I started running as fast as I could to the water when common sense took over and said, "hey, Mar, you have your brand new digital video camera around your neck along with your digital camera!"(thank goodness b/c I was already about knee high in salt water-cameras would of been history!) So, I just ran back up to the sand and crouched down as tight as I could and waited it out. My skin was bright red afterwards and I found sand in every crevice of my body!! After our husbands quit laughing at us, I decided I need to have a refreshing beverage after that trauma, when I discovered that my lanyard around my neck that I keep my S&S card in and I also put my drivers license in there too along with some cash was EMPTY!! I guess when I was running like my life depended on it, I ran so hard that everything flew out of that plastic pocket!! Can you believe that??? What a NIGHTMARE!!:eek:

Love all these pictures!! Can't wait for my cruise in 14 DAYS!! WOOHOO!!:D :D

That's pretty much my story too...except it was a big Corsair 747 so the wind was so strong that I didn't run towards the ocean, I was pushed towards the ocean..my feet weren't touching the ground anymore. I said to myself "here it is...I'm going to drown...this is the end...". Just a couple of feet into the water, the plane took off and the wind stopped...and I was still alive!

My husband, having no idea that I came this close to my death (:p) was filming the whole thing from the sunset bar. So I will always have a souvenir of my near death :D

Megans bay, St Thomas

How do I post the bigger size pics like some of you have?

Well, one way is to buy a really big monitor and set the resolution real low, like 800 x 600. That will make small photos larger, so that your thumbnail photos will look like this ...

attachment.php?attachmentid=86101&d=1217334793

Another way is to upload your photo to a photo hosting site, such as Photobucket.Com or Webshots.Com. There are others, some are free, some are not (Photobucket & Webshots are both free). Then you use the little yellow box with the picture of the mountain in it (just below the undo arrow) instead of the paper clip, as I did with your photo above.

The free Photobucket allows photos up to 1024 x 768 (like the Carnival Miracle below). With Webshots you can post photos that are up to 600 x 600 (though it will host photos that are larger).

Carnival-Miracle.jpg

From our last cruise-Valor, Eastern. Sorry I couldn't choose only one:

DD So happy to be onboard

CIMG3667.jpg

Leaving Port of Miami-South Beach

100_1285_1.jpg

Sailing into Havensight-St. Thomas

100_1320.jpg

Havensight-Sunset on our balcony

CIMG3801.jpg

Caneel Bay

100_1359.jpg