Favorite Picture of All Time

I hope this works...

I couldn't pick just one from our cruise aboard the Holiday this last March!

The one with the waiter...we play this game called "situation" where the photographer calls out a scenario and clicks the picture as the subjects react...I don't remember what we said to the waiter, but this was his reaction! Brilliant! hahaha:p

611010721_blowinginthewind.jpg.eebd17de62cfeb63cd78c8a307172a23.jpg

pirates.jpg.c7d959ce225a772f63d156456a17a546.jpg

waiter.jpg.d0358f093f81b41b21404f0248c9caae.jpg

This is just my absolute favorite thread ever.

I wonder what the chances are of having it made a sticky? :)

I second the sticky motion. :)

Invite a couple of three year olds over, give each a lollipop and it will be sticky soon enough.

I'd like to thank the moderators for leaving this thread on the main board...I have been enjoying it for days:)

AND of course thank you to all that posted the wonderful photos:D

Happy cruiseing everyone!!

Call me stupid but........what is a sticky?????

1) Any child under the age of five with a lollipop or cotton candy.

2) A post-it note.

3) A thread that "sticks" to the top of page one, so anyone can find it easily.

I know it's supposed to only be one picture, but since I learned how to post pictures, I'm addicted!

A gorgeous park in Skagway:

Prettypark-1.jpg

The Chilkat River outside of Haines, Alaska:

Scenefromputin.jpg

A tree I fell in love with outside of Ketchikan:

PrettyTree.jpg

Enjoy!

I know it's supposed to only be one picture, but since I learned how to post pictures, I'm addicted!

A gorgeous park in Skagway:

Prettypark-1.jpg

The Chilkat River outside of Haines, Alaska:

Scenefromputin.jpg

A tree I fell in love with outside of Ketchikan:

PrettyTree.jpg

Enjoy!

Thanks a lot.... now I need to book another cruise to Alaska. These pictures are absolutely fantastic and beautiful, especialyl the park in Skagway with the mountains in the back.

Just, WOW

Thanks a lot.... now I need to book another cruise to Alaska. These pictures are absolutely fantastic and beautiful, especialyl the park in Skagway with the mountains in the back.

Just, WOW

I don't know if you can see them or not, but there's a lady on the right side playing with her dogs (one is in the pond making the ripples).

My favorite one is the pic in my signature...my 70 yo mother in Cozumel...vacation is just fun!!!:D

LOVE that picture! Here is one of my 75 year old mom in Grand Cayman at Rum Point this year.....luckily she knows nothing of these boards and won't know I shared this!

2636833290064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

There is a story that goes with this picture. At 41 my sister had a major stroke. To save her life they had to do surgery and as a result, take out about 1/3 of her skull....it stayed safe in her belly for over a year (because she had a staph infection post op they did not want to put it back too soon) while she recovered. At her most critical moment in the ICU, I held her hand and told her if she would only open her eyes I would take her anywhere in the world she wanted to go....her eyes flew open (the first of many miracles!), and as soon as she came off the ventilator she requested we go on a cruise. So in late April this year, almost 2 years after her stroke, we boarded the Legend with our mom, our other sister, two nieces and my sisters’ best friend. My sister wanted to swim with the dolphins more than anything else, so I scheduled the Royal Swim. Although VERY skeptical when we arrived, given my sisters physical limitations, the staff agreed to "let her try”. This picture was taken during the foot push.....what you can't see are the six women standing in the water watching her, laughing and crying at the same time. Since this day, my sister has continued to recover, expanding her horizons daily; because this moment in time renewed her confidence and made her realize that ANYTHING is possible!

2121356710064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

I had decided not to post on any of the pictures until the end of reading the thread. BUT how can you not post on this amazing picture. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I feel very priviledged.

Did I mention I have tears running down my cheeks? I hope she continues to improve.

Hmm.. this one is from St Thomas, or St Martin.. I dont remember, but the water is SOO beautiful!

Picture054-2.jpg

I've got the same shot! It's in Nassau.

Nassau.jpg

How fun it's been to admire all these photos. I've never been on a Carnival cruise, but I'll sneak in this one of Santorini, taken while on a Celebrity Mediterranean cruise.

Santorini.jpg

Has that pink house in Nassau sold yet? It was on the market in '05 and '06 and I remember seeing someone post pics from last year with the same sign.

Here's one of Cabo San Lucas

1314665964_071023CaboSanLucas004.jpg.2b7f331d189abd70a94d7e89397f3018.jpg

Has that pink house in Nassau sold yet? It was on the market in '05 and '06 and I remember seeing someone post pics from last year with the same sign.

Here's one of Cabo San Lucas

I don't know if it's been sold, but it recently received a new paint job. (I can't see the for sale sign on my picture)

GloryNassauandAtlantis133.jpg

This picture was taken last Dec.from the deck of Glory.

Jerry