Favorite Picture of All Time

That is the most beautiful sunset, color sky I have ever seen, I'm sure the picture doesn't compare at all to being there.

It was a bit unbelievable, really, even in person.

We've made a lot of trips to Baja and have never seen a sunset as spectacular before or since....yet! :)

I thought that was a photographers background.:o That sunset is gorgeous.

I hadn't thought about that, but you're right -- it DOES sort of look like one of those backgrounds!

We were actually walking through one of those vendor areas -- you know, where there is stall after stall of the same Mexican souvenirs -- and there was this one little "alley" that led to a small deck that overlooked the coast (if the camera had been pointed the opposite way, we'd just be seeing the back of those ramshackle stands! We took the opportunity to take several photos before....it all faded away!

This photo was taken when my daughter was three. She met a friend at the pool and although they didn't speak the same language, they had the best time. Many people think why take children so young as they won't remember, I say these experiences are what shape them to be worldly, well rounded people. I hope the attachment works as its giving me some difficulty!

I love this picture! Sooo sweet. :)

You all have amazing pictures! Thank you for sharing!!!! I look at this thread every day..finally made it thru each picture!

I just got a new camera, so after a bit of practice, we'll be adding our favorites in too!

Thanks to all!!!

I love this thread....... :)

Terri, I actually think your avatar is a great picture ... you seem like people I'd want to spend the afternoon with lounging by the pool and getting to know - very warm and friendly faces :)

Terri, I actually think your avatar is a great picture ... you seem like people I'd want to spend the afternoon with lounging by the pool and getting to know - very warm and friendly faces :)

What a sweet thing to say. Well, we'll just have to do that, some day!

We're booked on the Spirit Dec. 5th 2009 sailing! :)

What happened? This post was growing fast & furious, and now I am left in withdrawal:( .....Thank you to all of you who posted your pics. It's been a vicarious thrill for me, and since we have no cruise planned this year, I needed it.

Okay...I have taken thousands of pictures yet none seem as "professional" looking as all of these. I mean, when you look at them you go wow! I think maybe I don't zoom in when I should, or add a little something to the picture, like part of the tree. I don't know..I just know I have to go on another cruise so I can practice my photography:D

Carnival Glory--my DS just fit into the window space. And, I didn't even tell him to sit up there--he discovered that space all by himself. I love the fact that even at an "old age" of 5, he is already gazing longingly out to sea....

DSCF0031-1.jpg

CeleBrat