Can I change TA's?

Go-Bucks!

Probably would cancel as last resort. Although reserved wheelchairs are in limited supply you still may be able to secure one free thru princess if the gods are smiling today. Other than that Princess will give you the # to an access rental company that will deliver wheelchair to the port for you at a cost. Since you are withing 14 days of sailing the penalty to cancel is 100%, so I assume you have trip cancellation coverage if you are considering this option. I would rent a wheeelchair and have is delivered to port, if your wife has an injury it is up to her whether or not she really wants to go, if she does, go for the rental if one not available thru princess/

Probably would cancel as last resort. Although reserved wheelchairs are in limited supply you still may be able to secure one free thru princess if the gods are smiling today. Other than that Princess will give you the # to an access rental company that will deliver wheelchair to the port for you at a cost. Since you are withing 14 days of sailing the penalty to cancel is 100%, so I assume you have trip cancellation coverage if you are considering this option. I would rent a wheeelchair and have is delivered to port, if your wife has an injury it is up to her whether or not she really wants to go, if she does, go for the rental if one not available thru princess/

OK I'm baffled here. What is this in response to? Were there some post pulled or something? This answer doesn't make any sense to anything posted in this thread.:confused:

Bill

as long as final payment is not received you can changed travel agents by faxing a letter to princess. call their 1800princess number for the fax #. you should have no problem.

Doesn't the original travel agent have to release the booking which most WON'T do? You may have to cancel and rebook paying any cancellation charges the original TA has.

Bill

Doesn't the original travel agent have to release the booking which most WON'T do? You may have to cancel and rebook paying any cancellation charges the original TA has.

Bill

No they don't.

Another poster asked this last week so I called Princess.

The original TA has 24-48 hours to respond but cannot deny the transfer of the booking.

As stated the price will most likely change so it would probably be a better idea to just cancel and start over.

Does the original TA have a cancelation fee of their own? Some do.

AM i MISSING SOMETHING????:confused:

No they don't.

Another poster asked this last week so I called Princess.

The original TA has 24-48 hours to respond but cannot deny the transfer of the booking.

As stated the price will most likely change so it would probably be a better idea to just cancel and start over.

Does the original TA have a cancelation fee of their own? Some do.

Thanks for that tidbit of info. I never knew that. I hope it never comes to where I have to use this info but good to know none the less.:)

Bill

Can I change my TA if I'm not happy with the current one? The cruise is booked, but there's still 2 months till final payment.

Yes you can change only if the other TA wants to take over your TA's booking. Which is rare, especially if the TA's a cruise broker.

They will charge you a cancellation fee.

I called Princess this morning about turning over a booking to another TA, well before final payment. Princess requires a faxed authorization. Once Princess has the authorization, the change over occurs after 24 hours. Princess suggests you contact your present TA, to let them know you will be taking the booking away. The present TA does have the option of canceling the booking, which Princess says is rare but it does happen on occasion. And, if the latter happens, then your cabins will be back on the available list. I always thought when you book a cabin, personally or through a TA, that cabin is your's, even if you turn it over to another TA... was I wrong about that?

Archived