Moderators Please

SoonerOne

This usually happens every summer. More people online

If you want a response I would send an actual email to boards@cruisecritic.com

Sometimes they will make an announcement, other times if it just off and on they wont. At times over the years the board has been down for over a day:eek: Lots of people were having withdrawals..lol

In my humble opinion (and I'm certainly computer-savvy but NOT a computer genius!) I think many CC'rs signatures are too long or too many graphics or pics...I think it's overwhelming their server. CC asked us to do "spring cleaning" and I don't think many of us did. I know I didn't :eek:. I'm considering editing it now though. I couldn't get on from 6:45AM 'til after 9AM and I really think these large files have something to do with it.

and why doesn't the search ever work?:confused:

seems to work for me. I think there are 2 different ways to search. Once I'm in a forum I just click the search this forum button and it works for me.

What I have just noticed but probably happened awhile ago is that when you check a persons past post it only shows the last 250 post they made.

Bill

and why doesn't the search ever work?:confused:

I cant figure out why some have trouble. I use search this forum all the time and havent once had it not work for me. You can search the whole Carnival forum at once. Maybe you are still trying it the old way, instead of just searching one forum at a time as you can do now. I think the forums got too large, so this is all that is ever going to work.

Archived