Price of wireless minutes for personal laptop

bzplaying

What is the price of wireless minutes for personal laptop on CB????

I just got off CB on July 19th....My son had an online class he needed to work on, so he paid 103.95 for 250 minutes and then after he used those he paid $55.00 for I believe 100 minutes.

It's the same as if you used the terminals in the internet cafe. You can purchase packages - $100 for 250 minutes, $75 for 150 minutes, and I forget the smallest package but it was 55 cents per minute. You can also do a "pay as you go" fo 75 cents per minute.

If you are a Platinum or Elite member I believe you get $75 credit.

Beware, the internet is VERY slow. We got 150 minutes thinking that was more than enough time for a 7 day cruise, but they go by so quickly, especially when you are sitting for a minute or two with every click waiting for a page to load.

If you are a Platinum or Elite member I believe you get $75 credit.

This has been asked before but never answered as far as I remember, can you use this credit towards wireless internet on the CB? It seems to vary from ship to ship. Thanks.

This has been asked before but never answered as far as I remember, can you use this credit towards wireless internet on the CB? It seems to vary from ship to ship. Thanks.

Yes that is the issue with wireless, it varies from ship to ship. :)

I am cruising on the Crown in a few days. Does anyone know if I can use the wireless internet using my $75 credit?

No, you have to use the ship's computers in the library or the computer center.

Have sailed on the CB twice this year and will be back on her again the first part of September. Rather than tell you the details I will post below scanned images of the handout from the Internet Cafe on the CB with detailed instructions for using the WiFi with your computer. It also shows the pricing. Since this is straight from Princess and the CB it should leave no doubts.

CB WiFi.pdf

CB WiFi Trouble Connecting.pdf

I am cruising on the Crown in a few days. Does anyone know if I can use the wireless internet using my $75 credit?

No, you have to use the ship's computers in the library or the computer center.
FritzG is incorrect. I just returned from the Crown Princess and you can use your Internet package on your wireless laptop in any public place, but not in your cabin. You can access the Internet in the Atrium, buffet, pool area, etc.

Archived