Menus

fllady61

Someone asked the question I was going to so I edited it out.

BTW, Love your site. Pics are fabulous.:)

Sorry, but that is not my site. Just a lovely young man that is on his B2B2B, on the first three cruises on the Splendor who has decided to let us come along on his trip. He is having a wonderful time, the pictures he has are just amazing. I was hoping he would have the new menu with the additions for the 12 day cruise he is on now. The menu link I gave is for the 9 day, the first one he went on. There are also the Capers for the 9 day and the 3 day.

Thanks for the link. I'll have to pass this on to my friends who'll be going with me to Alaska next year. It's their first cruise and, while it might not be the exact menu we'll see next year, it will give them a really good idea of what's available.

someone had said that the menus changed recently, and there are no starter items listed. but your menus show it all...

It seems that the new menus have the starters and salads combined rather than listed as two separate courses.

Archived