Age averages on Quest in May for Italy

Ottawa_Guy

Anyone know the age averages on the Quest in May for Italy tour.

We are bringing our 20 Year old daughter and she is woundering if there will be anyone close to her age group.

Much thanks

Ottawa Guy... can you define "close"? :cool:

(sorry I just couldn't resist... besides it bumps your thread back to the head of the class.)

Seriously though, I wonder if that info is available through your TA or how closely AZ holds this data to their vest?! Might be worth a phone call to your TA.

Ottawa Guy... can you define "close"? :cool:

(sorry I just couldn't resist... besides it bumps your thread back to the head of the class.)

Seriously though, I wonder if that info is available through your TA or how closely AZ holds this data to their vest?! Might be worth a phone call to your TA.

Each cruise is different but typically the age group on the smaller ships and longer itineraries is older..I am bringing my 19 year old grandaughter with me next week..and I am assuming the closest to her age will be the crew!

Jancruz1

Firstly are Schools and Colleges on a break in May ? If so there is always the chance of a few younguns.

My bet is that the average age will be 55+

Finally I would be amazed if Az released any info regarding passengers ages or anything else.....in the UK these details are protected.

Irrespective of ages etc she will have an amazing time visiting the Best of Italy

Brian

We are on your cruise and will both be 52 so that's not the answer you are looking for. But we were on the Quest this past April in the Caribbean and I would say there were probably about 50 people younger than us. It doesn't really seem to attract a younger crowd since there is not really much going on on board, especially at night. I have to say we meet wonderful people, very well traveled and pleasant and very active. This is such a port intensive cruise though, so you will be out in the ports most of the time, not hanging around on the ship. I think she'll have a great time just being in Italy for all that time. Gee, maybe we should bring our single 26 (by then) year old son!!!

We just booked a May Azamara cruise on the Quest for Italy this morning. We are both very excited to be able to cruise on this ship. My husband and I are both 60 and have cruised quite a bit on Celebrity. We are quite young at heart, though.

Finally I would be amazed if Az released any info regarding passengers ages or anything else.....in the UK these details are protected.

Irrespective of ages etc she will have an amazing time visiting the Best of Italy

Brian

You are correct Brian. I'd be shocked if Azamara will release demographic information. We have seen many other posts on Celebrity and Azamara, that stated, when passengers asked this question..... they were always told that information cannot be disclosed.

I also agree, that while the average age will be older than the OP's Daughter, she will be on a fantastic cruise, and should have a great time. I wouldnt worry about the age concern at all.

I (45 mom) and DD 18 year old went on the Quest this past May. It was her high school graduation present. There was a 12ish year old girl with her parents, and a infant(???). A couple of late 20 somethings, I think they were honeymooners.

My DD loved it. She likes small and quiet, and reads a lot. If you (she)want action (rock climbing, late night partying, etc..., probably not the ship for her. If she needs other people her age to "hang out" with, she might very well be out of luck.

It was port intensive, and I have to admit, being in bed by 10 was the norm for us. We LIKED the well-travelled, adventurous older crowd.

I would be happy to answer any specific questions.

Archived