P&O Meet and Greets

gizzigoo

Ok sorry am a bit "blonde" atm LOL So what exactly is this "Meet & Greet" who organises it etc.:rolleyes:

DH & I are going on the 18 Jan 09 Pacific Dawn "903" first time cruisers.

A meet & greet is the opportunity for yourself and others on your roll call to catch up and say hi. This can be as simple as those on the roll call agreeing on a time & place aboard to meet up.

If you want P&O to assist in providing a location and service/extras, somone on your roll call (or yourself) will need to organise something with P&O before you leave for your cruise. Discuss this with others on your roll call.

Does anyone know if there is a Meet and Greet for this cruise? I wouldn't mind organising one on board the first night if anyone is interested?

Diane

Diane,

If you want the details for the contacts at P & O for arranging a meet and greet send me an email and i will send you the information.

Just click on my signature below.

Does anyone know if there is a Meet and Greet for this cruise? I wouldn't mind organising one on board the first night if anyone is interested?

Diane

It would be best to ask this on your roll call, and see if there is interest with your fellow roll call passengers - then chase up with P&O if there is an interest of around 20+ passengers (as not all will show up).

If there is any less, it may be better to just organise a meeting time/place to catch up with fellow roll call members and do your own thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Geoff and Don. Probably too late now anyway. Hope to meet some friendly faces on board! If anyone wants to post a reply who is on same cruise we can organise a drink together the first night.

Diane

Hi Diane, I asked about meeting up on the roll call board. I am happy to meet up somewhere but probably best if you ask about it on the roll call, I think there are 9 of us, plus partners, kids, etc. who are on there.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any cruise critics out there going on the Pacific sun 5th sept to South Pacific for 7 day's out of Brisbane. Would be nice to have a meet and greet.

countdown.pl?name=Aussie2324&date=9-5-2009&image=Beach-8&text=Cruise addicts in the making&ship=Pacific Sun

Carnival Triumph Western Caribbean Nov 30th 08

Carnival Triumph Eastern Caribbean dec 7th 08

Is there any cruise critics out there going on the Pacific sun 5th sept to South Pacific for 7 day's out of Brisbane. Would be nice to have a meet and greet.

countdown.pl?name=Aussie2324&date=9-5-2009&image=Beach-8&text=Cruise%20addicts%20in%20the%20making&ship=Pacific%20Sun

Carnival Triumph Eastern Caribbean dec 7th 08

You'll have better luck if you set up a new Roll Call thread on the Pacific Sun Roll Calls Board.

We have not cruised with P&O before so I am not sure about organising a meet & greet. I did set up a new thread but I just covering all bases. If any-one is on this cruise it would be nice to here from you. It does not have to be fancy but just to say hi and have a couple of drinks.

countdown.pl?name=aussie2324&date=9-5-2009&image=Beach-10&text=cruise addicts in the making&ship=Pacific Sun

Carnival Triumph Eastern Caribbean Dec 7th 08

Does Don's contact at Carnival only cover the two P&O Austr. ships (Pacific Dawn and Pacific Sun) or would he/she also be able to do things for the Dawn Princess?

On our Cherry Blossom cruise roll call interest has been expressed in doing an M&G, so just checking out the possibilities.

• 3 weeks later...
Does Don's contact at Carnival only cover the two P&O Austr. ships (Pacific Dawn and Pacific Sun) or would he/she also be able to do things for the Dawn Princess?

On our Cherry Blossom cruise roll call interest has been expressed in doing an M&G, so just checking out the possibilities.

Hi There,

Sorry I didn't come back to you sooner.

Yes we can arrange meet & greets for Dawn Princess. Send me an email by clicking on my name below and I will get in touch with you offline.

Archived