RCCL Transfers

don't sound like wonderful experiences. I only need transfer from the Miami dock to FLL. I'm thinking a cab would be most easiest and most convenient. Please share your opinions and experiences.

There are countless companies out there that can be cheaper than a cab (Depending on how many people are going with you). I have worked with SAS transportation before, Quality Limo Service and had great results. If there is a group of you than calling one of these companies will save you some money but if it is just two of you, a cab might be the way to go.

There are countless companies out there that can be cheaper than a cab (Depending on how many people are going with you). I have worked with SAS transportation before, Quality Limo Service and had great results. If there is a group of you than calling one of these companies will save you some money but if it is just two of you, a cab might be the way to go.

I second Quality Limo Service if there is a group of you. We used them last year for the Freedom, and they were great. They were nice, on time, clean, and affordable. They were so good we are using them this year again, and she gave us the same rate as last year, which was suprising because of gas. (qualitylimoservice.com)

But if it's just a couple people, a taxi would be your best option.

I can't stand the RCI transfers. We did them for many years until we figured out that there were other ways to go to the pier and back to the airport. And I'm very glad we did, because a private transfer is so much easier and faster than RCI transfers.

We used RCCL's transfers on our Alaska cruise last September out of Seattle on Vision.

No real complaints. We hooked up with the rep at baggage claim, got our bags tagged, waited about 45 minutes for the bus to leave and sat in NASTY traffic near the terminal.

Upon return, we used the Valet luggage service, were one of the first folks off the ship, no wait through customs (didn't want to see anything but the declaration form, on ID, no passports, no nothing). Got on the bus and off the the airport. The headaches started there.

I just want to say thanks to RCCL for the lousy booking on our return flight and thanks to American Airlines for the delayed departure from Seattle and the rebooking of 120 passengers by ONE ticket agent and the missed connection in Denver because of it and getting home a day later than scheduled. But, they DID NOT LOSE OUR BAGS. I was AMAZED.

But, as far as the transfer process itself??? Piece of cake. Would do it again

Archived