Need Help Deciding - Enchantment or Majesty

My husband and I are in a dilemna. We are planning a last minute trip and are looking at the 4-night on the Enchantment sailing (Key West & Cozumel with 1 day at sea) or 3-night Majesty sailing (Nassau and Coca Cay) with 1 night in Miami (probably at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami). We have been to both Nassau and Cozumel, but not Key West or Coca Cay.

The Majesty sailing is on Friday and the Enchantment sailing is on August 14th....

Tell me the good and bad about each!

Thanks

:D

I'm not a fan of Mexico, and while Nassau wouldn't be a 1st choice, it's a great day to stay on the ship without the crowds and use what you've paid for! Love Coco Cay--what a nice day that is! Price being the same, I'd choose 4 nights over 3 anytime!!!!!

I would take the Enchantment over the Majesty. It is a much newer ship that was stretched in 2005. The average cabins are bigger on the EOS compared to the MOS. And 4 days vs 3 days. And Key West.

No brainer here.

We have been on the EOS post stretch and the Monarch, a twin of the Majesty.

Not even close - go with Enchantment. I sailed Sovereign (Majesty's twin) pre-rehab, and it was nice but very small and way too quick. I just sailed Enchantment post stretch, and she is amazing.

Archived