Need more luggage tags

4cats4me

I only found 3 tags in my package & was a little PO'd . . . then I read about making the copies..... duh! I can do that- I can even scan it, print color copies- add info & laminate. Thanks Y'all!

I got Magellan's itinerary tags that have "Itinerary" written in 10 languages on the outside. Then, I make up an itinerary with all of my contact information, flight #'s, hotels, addresses, cabin #, intinerary and port info, etc. by date, print it out and stick it in the tag folder. That way, no matter where I am, hopefully my luggage will find me. Magellan's also has fluorescent sticky luggage tags that you can use to write you name and cabin # on.

I called Princess' 800 number, asked for additional tags and I had them in less than a week's time.

Same thing happend to me. 3 luggage tags for me - HAH!! They must have been kidding.:D What would I use for my husband's luggage???Seriously though, I first called Princess since they were the ones who sent them to me. I inquired who I would speak to at Princess regarding luggage tags. They immediately said they couldn't assist me in that area, but that I should just ask the porters at the pier for additional tags. End of Discussion. So don't worry, you just have to run around at the pier finding out where the porters keep the tags. Since that first time, I have had it happen more times than I care to remember. But it is such a happy day, it would take a lot more to ruffle my feathers that day. Just don't sweat the small stuff. You will succeed in getting the tags and just have to rush to write all the info on them at that time. Enjoy and Happy Sailing!!!

Archived