Son is Scared..Need Advice Quick

Hey, I'm 25 years old and still get freaked out on flights. The worst was this past January when my husband and I were flying from Minneapolis to Vancouver, BC, when we were crossing the Rockies - I have felt a plane move up and down in turbulence, but this was my first feeling of the tail of the plane moving from side to side. And DH was asleep the entire time, while I was grabbing the armrests and praying that we landed.

We did, but boy, was it fun. (not!)

Sovereign of the Seas, 2/27/2003

Celebrating my husband's 30th birthday on the Mariner of the Seas, 9/5/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;5;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 'til the Mariner!!

joto, help him keep his carryon simple...use ziplock bags for items so if he get's searched, it's relatively easy on the him and the inspectors. Tell him to go ahead and remove shoes and place them in the bins provided and either not wear a belt or take it off before going through the sensors. Point being, if you don't "beep" you are MUCH less likely to get profiled! I'd get him a few surprises for his back pack (of course if he gets searched, they won't be surprises anymore, would they?!?!? icon_rolleyes.gif) to help pass the time. Travel books would be good choices, his favorite group's latest CD, gameboy game...etc.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;28;19;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

...until our August 28, 2004 Splendour of the Seas

why is this post still going? This boy has been enjoying himself on the cruise for 2 days now.

Tropical 9/91

Ecstasy 9/93

Monarch 9/95

Sensation 9/96

Grandeur 9/97

Inspiration 9/98

Enchantment 9/99

Grandeur 9/00

Explorer 3/01

Grand 9/01.........Review!!

Victory 9/02........Review!!

Navigator 3/03....Review!!