Christmas ornaments?

Momma Mojito

I like to do the same thing and sometimes they do not have what they call xmas ornaments BUT they do have key chains and I have learned to buy those, put on a ornament hook and hang them on the tree. I have some beauties of the ships name or outline. Just a suggestion.

Marilyn

We've done the same thing - we have nice keychains from each Princess ship we've sailed hanging on the tree. We also did this for QM2, as she also didn't have ornaments.

We had a couple Princess ornaments made from pictures we took on vacation. Those are kind of cool too.

Interesting to hear that so many of us collect Christmas ornaments from our travels. Last year I added another tree to my holiday decorations that only has my ornaments from our travels. I love my travel tree and enjoy reliving our wonderful vacations as I look at it.

I also collect ornaments on my travels. A couple of years ago on a Carnival Bahama cruise in Feb. I bought a small (approx. 4 inches long) replica of the actual ship and it had Carnival Sensation on the side and a hook and gold tie so I could hang it right on the tree. I was so happy they had that. Anyone notice anything like that on any of the Princess ships, particularly the Golden as we are on that Oct. 2010 and I would love to get one like the one I got from the Carnival cruise.

Archived