Nick and Nora's dress code

taffyemma

There is no dress code that I'm aware of. There was a guy in shorts, flip flops and a Miami Dolphin tee shirt at the table next to us on our last visit. The food was wonderful however !!:) I was wearing a suit a

There is no dress code that I'm aware of. There was a guy in shorts, flip flops and a Miami Dolphin tee shirt at the table next to us on our last visit. The food was wonderful however !!:) I was wearing a suit and

There is no dress code that I'm aware of. There was a guy in shorts, flip flops and a Miami Dolphin tee shirt at the table next to us on our last visit. The food was wonderful however !!:) I was wearing a suit and tie t

There is no dress code that I'm aware of. There was a guy in shorts, flip flops and a Miami Dolphin tee shirt at the table next to us on our last visit. The food was wonderful however !!:) I was wearing a suit and tie to

There is no dress code that I'm aware of. There was a guy in shorts, flip flops and a Miami Dolphin tee shirt at the table next to us on our last visit. The food was wonderful however !!:) I was wearing a suit and tie to please

There is no dress code that I'm aware of. There was a guy in shorts, flip flops and a Miami Dolphin tee shirt at the table next to us on our last visit. The food was wonderful however !!:) I was wearing a suit and tie to please the

There is no dress code that I'm aware of. There was a guy in shorts, flip flops and a Miami Dolphin tee shirt at the table next to us on our last visit. The food was wonderful however !!:) I was wearing a suit and tie to please the DW but would have loved to be a bit more casual.

Wow, I've seen double and even triple posts before, but I think this is the first quadruple triple post I've seen. :eek:

I keed, I keed. :D

The supper clubs generally follow the same guidelines as the main dining rooms. The last I heard, jacket and tie were required on formal night (now elegant night, I guess) only. That said, a lot of people seem to take the opportunity to dress up a little bit micer than in the main room. Not everyone though.

Wow, I've seen double and even triple posts before, but I think this is the first quadruple triple post I've seen. :eek:

I see a dozen! :eek:

I don't want to start another dress debate I swear..I avoided the other one...but wearing shorts to the Specialty Restaurants???? Jeeze :rolleyes:

Must men wear jackets, or is nice shirt and tie ok?

All I can tell you that on the Legend last week in the Golden Fleece, which is its Nick and Noras the dress code, per the hostess is resort casual for men, dockers and golf shirts for men.

I must apologize for the multiple posts. I have no idea how that happened.

Just curious was there a guy in shorts, flip flops and a Miami Dolphin tee shirt at the table next to us on our last visit. The food was wonderful however !!:) I was wearing a suit and tie to please the DW but would have loved to be a bit more casual.:D

Archived