Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

Thank You;)

John thinks he is back to normal, however I told him to take it easy! Even if it is healing on the outside, it takes longer for the inside. You know teens, they think they know it ALL!!!

It is a new teacher taking over Kinder. so I couldn't tell her no. :)

Your welcome!;)

I am sure John is antsy wanting to get back to all of his activities. He was telling Kaitlyn today that he was hoping you would let him go to the gym. YES, teens for sure think they know it ALL!!:rolleyes:

New teachers could always use extra set of hands the week before school starts. So much to set up........:p

Well, Kaitlyn and I just got back from our 3 mile walk so I am going to jump in the shower and then hopefully find a good movie to watch. Talk to you soon.

Good Morning Lifers!!!!!!

A few more days till the post closes, and the we can take the next step.

Lets see where is the coffee club, I need to chat!!!!!!!:D

Good Morning!

I'm here, Pugs. But I was only a part-time member. It was too early for me most of the time!:D

morning Lifers & Lifers to be. Boy I'm with ya Dafell ... this week is moving oh so s-l-o-w-l-y.

Hey, does the secret handshake carry over to this cruise? (not that I'm volunteering, just askin is all)

morning Lifers & Lifers to be. Boy I'm with ya Dafell ... this week is moving oh so s-l-o-w-l-y.

Hey, does the secret handshake carry over to this cruise? (not that I'm volunteering, just askin is all)

Good morning BSQ - I would think the handshake should carry over - unless Gary and Ed can possibly improve it!!!

I'm at "w" today. They didn't have the burnt orange rental car for me so I had to settle for candy apple red. These days if it works I don't care what color it is!!!

I was depressed this morning. I went for my 4 mile walk at 5:45 am and I saw that my next door neighbor had a cord of wood delivered. OMG - already - can it be that summer is almost over. It was very depressing. I admit that I needed a sweatshirt this morning for my walk but I'm not ready for cold weather. Anway, gotta get back to "w" - I'm writing performance reviews - AGAIN!!!!:(

Good morning BSQ - I would think the handshake should carry over - unless Gary and Ed can possibly improve it!!!

I'm at "w" today. They didn't have the burnt orange rental car for me so I had to settle for candy apple red. These days if it works I don't care what color it is!!!

I was depressed this morning. I went for my 4 mile walk at 5:45 am and I saw that my next door neighbor had a cord of wood delivered. OMG - already - can it be that summer is almost over. It was very depressing. I admit that I needed a sweatshirt this morning for my walk but I'm not ready for cold weather. Anway, gotta get back to "w" - I'm writing performance reviews - AGAIN!!!!:(

OMG -- I hated doing performance reviews --one of the reasons I got out of the supervising arena! I disliked getting them, too (although they were always really good!)!

Candy apple red is far superior to burnt orange!!:D

Wow -- it is really early for getting that wood delivered. We still have a lot left from last year.

Have fun with those reviews!!

Good Afternoon Lifers!

Well, I am "trying" to enjoy my last week of summer vacation. Kaitlyn and I went to the gym this morning, got nails done and now we are home getting ready for cheer practice in 30 minutes. It looks like it is going to down pour! Hope everyone is having a "Terrific Tuesday!":)

Hi all!

Been busy with getting back to real life again this week. I am suffering from bad PCD since I don't have anything booked right now!!!

I dared Mike to attempt the handshake when he met Ed & Gary but he wouldn't do it. :confused: :rolleyes:

Hello Lifers, I received a e-mail from Laura today, she said let her know the out come of the poll. So as soon as this poll closes I will send her the results !!!!!!

Looks like the Ft. Lauderdale poll has taken a big leep! Still have time to get you vote in!!!!!!

OMG -- I hated doing performance reviews --one of the reasons I got out of the supervising arena! I disliked getting them, too (although they were always really good!)!

Candy apple red is far superior to burnt orange!!:D

Wow -- it is really early for getting that wood delivered. We still have a lot left from last year.

Have fun with those reviews!!

Watch that speeding , you know what they say about red cars. Number one ticketed car for speeding!!!!:eek:

Well Hello There Lifers!

First, a huge thanks to Pugs for organizing our last trip so perfectly and your advice to see the ship's doctor salvaged some of our week. A million thanks to you and to everyone who contributed to putting together all the fun stuff.

It has been very hectic since our return to California from the cruise. The 3 year old has been sick again, went through some tests - all is well so we can finally breath a sigh of relief there. It seems he is unlucky in that he is apparently catching EVERY virus that comes his way.

So, we are SOOOOO feeling like we need a "do-over" since we missed out on so much of the cruise.

Hopefully we can join you all once again and actually get to participate. Will depend on rates for us. We are thinking of possibly doing the Splendor to save on airfare but, we prefer the Caribbean over Mexico by far. For the sake of your poll our vote would be for Ft. Lauderdale but, I did not vote since I am not 100% sure we can go East.

Pam :)

Well Hello There Lifers!

First, a huge thanks to Pugs for organizing our last trip so perfectly and your advice to see the ship's doctor salvaged some of our week. A million thanks to you and to everyone who contributed to putting together all the fun stuff.

It has been very hectic since our return to California from the cruise. The 3 year old has been sick again, went through some tests - all is well so we can finally breath a sigh of relief there. It seems he is unlucky in that he is apparently catching EVERY virus that comes his way.

So, we are SOOOOO feeling like we need a "do-over" since we missed out on so much of the cruise.

Hopefully we can join you all once again and actually get to participate. Will depend on rates for us. We are thinking of possibly doing the Splendor to save on airfare but, we prefer the Caribbean over Mexico by far. For the sake of your poll our vote would be for Ft. Lauderdale but, I did not vote since I am not 100% sure we can go East.

Pam :)

You are so welcome Pam, yes you do need a do over, 2010 start putting away thoses dollars now. I am so sorry to hear the little one was sick again, I felt so sorry for him when I seen him on the cruise. As I told you I had to visit the doctor on the ship last summer. Got those meds and by the end of the cruise I was feeling a little better.

Pam my older son went thru that, ( around the age 3 also)didn't matter how far he was from some one with a virus , he was sure to get it!

I do hope you can join us ! Vote any way just in case:eek:

Okay Pugs - ya twisted my arm - I voted.

I do hope we can join you, too early to rule it out. By 2010 Vincent's immune system should be awesome! ;)

When I started teaching , I think I was sick for a full year. Now one time a year , the start of school and then I seen to be good. I got the flu last year, first year I took the flu shot, NO MORE FLU SHOTS FOR ME!!!!

<snip>

We are thinking of possibly doing the Splendor to save on airfare but, we prefer the Caribbean over Mexico by far.
<snip>

My sentiments exactly. I love the turquoise waters

(don't look at me like that peeps. I said WATERS not BEACHES).

Is FLL driveable from ATL??? anyone anyone anyone ... Bueller.

<snip> <snip>

My sentiments exactly. I love the turquoise waters

(don't look at me like that peeps. I said WATERS not BEACHES).

Is FLL driveable from ATL??? anyone anyone anyone ... Bueller.

ATL is 7 hrs from Tampa, so yes I think it is about the same.

Archived