Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

Hi everyone. No one laugh but I got my car back from the body shop yesterday and it's in the shop again today. I know - I can't believe it either. It was stalling out in gear and riding very rough. The body shop told me everything was fine. As soon as I started the car up I could tell everything wasn't fine. It turned out to be nothing major. I had a hole in the vacumn hose. The hose cost $30 or so but the labor to fix it cost me $130. The mechanic didn't seem to think it was accident related. The car is now riding fine. I'm hopeful my car woes are behind me!!!:rolleyes:

Is it still raining in Florida? I saw the news and there seems to be some severe flooding. I hope all the Florida Lifers are safe.

Ok, back to "w" for me. Talk to everyone later!!!!:)

Merri...I think its time for a new car. Do you want me to suggest that to Charlie??:D I made my very last car payment last month...I love my SUV, but of course now that it is paid off, my electric window on driver's side stopped working so I need to get that fixed...who knows what that will cost. I also have been having problems with my gas tank...I can't pump gas into the tank, it keeps on shutting off so hubby says next week, he will pull out the fuel tank to see if he can fix it in his spare time!:eek: This has been going on for months. Hubby must bring home gas and fill my car up that way. Its a real pain in the butt! Thank God he is handy, he just needs to find time to work on my car. He wants to buy me a new car, but I would like to enjoy no car payments for at least a year or 2.

It rained alittle bit today right when school was getting out. I spoke to my girlfriend who lives near Daytona Beach and they have been getting a lot of rain, alot of flooding. Speaking of flooding.....I just received my bill in today's mail for flood insurance and it went UP from last year!!:eek: I also received my homeowner's insurance bill in the mail too, but my homeowner's went DOWN from last year.....go figure!;)

Hello Lifers!!!!! Did you miss me???? :D I made it thru the day, oh what a day it was!!!!! :eek: You know 5th grade girls, they don't know how to stop talking:eek: ..

Of course we missed you!;) :D I am glad you made it through the day and I know exactly what you mean....girls don't know how to stop talking!!!:eek:

Good Evening Lifers, We were way back on page 3, NO, NO, NO....That can not be!!!!!

John came home today with a dog, puppy, I don't really know....This lady we know has had it for two mo. trying to find a home, she couldn't keep her ( her?) I don't know female , male??...her daughter dropped it of at her house, her roomate had it and they were moving to an apt. that would not let them have pets. The lady has a dog and cat already. Long road for such a small little dog. So now it is at my house, poor little puppy! I must really be out of my head!!!!

Good Evening Lifers, We were way back on page 3, NO, NO, NO....That can not be!!!!!

John came home today with a dog, puppy, I don't really know....This lady we know has had it for two mo. trying to find a home, she couldn't keep her ( her?) I don't know female , male??...her daughter dropped it of at her house, her roomate had it and they were moving to an apt. that would not let them have pets. The lady has a dog and cat already. Long road for such a small little dog. So now it is at my house, poor little puppy! I must really be out of my head!!!!

Ahhh the puppy will love it's new cruise mommy! Sounds like it's a keeper. Good luck!!

Congratulations on your new addition to your family!!! Our chocolate lab just celebrated his 2nd birthday and he still acts like a puppy. Vet says he probably won't calm down until he is about 8 years old!:eek:

That will be the most loyal pup ever! My nutty lab was on doggie death row when we got him. 17 years later, he's still a nut and the most loyal dog we've ever had. He was 9 months old and we were told he was part lab and wouldn't get much taller than a coffee table. When we took him to the vet we were told he was a full bred lab, and yeah won't get much taller than the table ... the dining table! :eek: He's 85lbs of lapdog. ooof!

:eek:

That will be the most loyal pup ever! My nutty lab was on doggie death row when we got him. 17 years later, he's still a nut and the most loyal dog we've ever had. He was 9 months old and we were told he was part lab and wouldn't get much taller than a coffee table. When we took him to the vet we were told he was a full bred lab, and yeah won't get much taller than the table ... the dining table! :eek: He's 85lbs of lapdog. ooof!

Oh my goodness!!!!! WOW!! 17 years later....thats GREAT for a bigger dog!! So there is no hope for me???? My lab is a real nut, very hyper, he is all over the place and I actually thought my vet was kidding when he said that my lab will calm down in 8 years!:eek: He is 75lbs of lapdog. I just wish I could keep him out of the darn pool! :eek: He usually ends up in the pool when I have somewhere to be and I have to dry him off, he is like a BIG BABY.

We just had to put my 17 year old American Eskimo to sleep in May. It was the hardest thing we ever had to do. My daughter had a tough time with that since he has been around longer than her, that was "HER" DOG.:(

Almost to page 3. I don't have a dog so I really had nothing to say to the last few posts. It is hard enough for me with my children, an animal would just be another one to join the list to drive me crazy. And my children may not like it that I would care more for the dog then them;)

Almost to page 3. I don't have a dog so I really had nothing to say to the last few posts. It is hard enough for me with my children, an animal would just be another one to join the list to drive me crazy. And my children may not like it that I would care more for the dog then them;)

OKAY DAVID.......YOU NEED A DOG, WHATS ONE MORE THING TO DRIVE YOU CRAZY!!!:eek: :D

Congratulations Pugs. I hope the new pup likes baseball. I have this visual of the new puppy running on the field to help John field a ground ball :D. We have a cockapoo named Pongo. He is 13 lbs and afraid of his shadow. He is 12 years old and still barks at the garbage cans at the curb when DH puts them out for pickup. He is definitely a lap dog and he doesn't care whose lap it is. If you sit down to watch tv he jumps right up and lays in your lap. He loves to snuggle. He is cute but I often trip over him as he is always at my feet and no matter when he sees me he needs to go out. I guess he gave up trying to get the girls to let him out. I'm counting down the minutes until I can leave "w". I'm heading for the NJ shore tonight. I hear a Corona calling me name. I'll check in again tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!!!:)

Congratulations Pugs. I hope the new pup likes baseball. I have this visual of the new puppy running on the field to help John field a ground ball :D. We have a cockapoo named Pongo. He is 13 lbs and afraid of his shadow. He is 12 years old and still barks at the garbage cans at the curb when DH puts them out for pickup. He is definitely a lap dog and he doesn't care whose lap it is. If you sit down to watch tv he jumps right up and lays in your lap. He loves to snuggle. He is cute but I often trip over him as he is always at my feet and no matter when he sees me he needs to go out. I guess he gave up trying to get the girls to let him out. I'm counting down the minutes until I can leave "w". I'm heading for the NJ shore tonight. I hear a Corona calling me name. I'll check in again tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!!!:)

Dogs are characters, aren't they??;) Oh yes.....the Jersey Shore.....I have so many memories from "Down the Shore!" My highschool girlfriends and I spent many summers down the shore..the boardwalks are great too!:D I wanted to take Kaitlyn down the shore on our last trip to NJ, but she wasn't interested. I guess since she spends a lot of her time at the beach here. I just wanted her to see how different the shore is compared to Florida beaches.:p Well, I hope you have a good time...I am jealous. Have a Corona for me!:)

Well hello lifers!!!!!!

The puppy is around 1 1/2 yrs old. Took her to the Vet today, clean bill of health, she has all her shots and Rabie and tags. I had them to do blood work on her , just to make sure she is OK, since we don't really know much about her. I guess she belongs to the Pugs family now!!!! I really must be crazy, John better go to a school he can take this dog with him:eek: All the Vet said is she has terrier in her, I could have told him that...12lbs....The baseball is as big as her...and it is a her by the way!!

She did really good in her cage last night. Maybe she is a keeper!!! She has already been on the baseball field!!!!!:eek: ...

The 24th the poll ends, not today:( ....A few more days Lifers....Sunday for sure!!!!!! Keep peeping!!!!!

Dafell , get a dog , one more will help aide your crazy, you can join me!!!!!;)

Good Morning Lifers.....another beautiful day in the Ft. Lauderdale area, but it is going to be a hot one out on the field today. Kaitlyn left the house at 8:30 this morning to coach a game and when I went into her bedroom, I found 2 of her girlfriends sleeping on the floor.....I guess they decided to crash at our house last night after they came home from the movies!:eek: Now she is gone for part of the day and her girlfriends are still sleeping...so Kaitlyn told me to entertain her friends until she gets back! Usually, she doesn't want me hanging with her friends!:confused:

Pugs, the puppy sounds adorable! You'll have to send me a picture. Small dogs are so much easier to handle!!!:D And does this puppy have a name yet? Busy with a lot of baseball games the last few days?

Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend.:)

The 24th the poll ends, not today:( ....A few more days Lifers....Sunday for sure!!!!!! Keep peeping!!!!!

Dafell , get a dog , one more will help aide your crazy, you can join me!!!!!;)

Sorry Pugs, but I don't think so. And i don't even have to argue with the DW about this one because she is happy without one also. I would love to have a pet, but I just don't have the time that is needed and I sure am not going to believe the kids when they say that they will take care of them.

Good Morning Lifers.....another beautiful day in the Ft. Lauderdale area, but it is going to be a hot one out on the field today. Kaitlyn left the house at 8:30 this morning to coach a game and when I went into her bedroom, I found 2 of her girlfriends sleeping on the floor.....I guess they decided to crash at our house last night after they came home from the movies!:eek: Now she is gone for part of the day and her girlfriends are still sleeping...so Kaitlyn told me to entertain her friends until she gets back! Usually, she doesn't want me hanging with her friends!:confused:

Pugs, the puppy sounds adorable! You'll have to send me a picture. Small dogs are so much easier to handle!!!:D And does this puppy have a name yet? Busy with a lot of baseball games the last few days?

Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend.:)

It startred out beautiful, but right now I hear the lightning sirens going off at the ball fields and the last 1/2 hr of our baseball practice got rained out. Of course this is S FLA so it will be hot and humid again in 30 minutes. Hope Kaitlyn's teams did well.

It startred out beautiful, but right now I hear the lightning sirens going off at the ball fields and the last 1/2 hr of our baseball practice got rained out. Of course this is S FLA so it will be hot and humid again in 30 minutes. Hope Kaitlyn's teams did well.

I spoke too soon......once again....its raining! Kaitlyn's team lost..:( , but those little guys are so cute in their football uniform. Hopefully Kaitlyn's team tonight will win...we play against Coconut Creek! I am hoping it will run on time this week so we can get out of there at a reasonable hour.:eek:

Sorry Pugs, but I don't think so. And i don't even have to argue with the DW about this one because she is happy without one also. I would love to have a pet, but I just don't have the time that is needed and I sure am not going to believe the kids when they say that they will take care of them.

You got that right about not believing the kids when they say they will take care of them. Kaitlyn picked out our lab from a breeder in South Dakota and PROMISED us that this was going to be "HER" dog and she will take care of him....well.....that got OLD quick and now he is just a "pain in her butt!":eek: He just requires a lot of attention and he still has a lot of puppy in him! He is too darn cute, you can't help, but LOVE HIM!:p

Yes the puppy came with a name, wish it came with a sitter also, oh well you can't have it all....Her name is Roxy, john calls her Rockie and she comes to it:eek: . So much for Roxy!:confused: Poor little gril with a name Rockie:rolleyes: ......

I will be putting a Thread with our new Possible CC Group in the AM...

Look for

****Possible Lifers CC Group Cruise** July 2010 ** SHIP***Western or Eastern.........

Smart Man!!!!:)

Archived