Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

Oh I am working on another CC group cruise,

Just got back had a blast......

I want to hear from you where do you want to cruise and from what port!!!!!!!

Past and future cruiser's Lifers that is!!!!!!!!

Lets go, I need your info.

Front and Center PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

We are VERY intersested in a cruise out of Baltimore Barb. Same time frame as the last one would work for us. Cruising around school schedules is a limiting factor.

I can't do it in the school frame, So same time of the year late July!!!!

Baltimore is workable ....

Are you up for the mugs and photo album:D

Pugs -- I don't remember how many that BIG cabana holds -- maybe we can look into getting that for our group???:confused:

For some reason I am thinking that I heard 12 people. Price was $1,200. A little to steep for us :(

I can't do it in the school frame, So same time of the year late July!!!!

Baltimore is workable ....

Are you up for the mugs and photo album:D

Barbara,

Would you consider around the 4th of July or maybe the following week? From what I have been hearing, the cruise out of Baltimore only goes to Freeport, Nassau and Port Canaveral......don't know if that is correct. We would DEFINITELY love to do another group cruise with you all. You guys are the BEST!!:D

Kathy

For some reason I am thinking that I heard 12 people. Price was $1,200. A little to steep for us :(

Oh my -- that won't hold us, will it! And that's $100 per person.:eek:

Barbara,

Would you consider around the 4th of July or maybe the following week? From what I have been hearing, the cruise out of Baltimore only goes to Freeport, Nassau and Port Canaveral......don't know if that is correct. We would DEFINITELY love to do another group cruise with you all. You guys are the BEST!!:D

Kathy

Kathy -- just checked the itinerary -- this one goes to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Freeport!!!!:D I'm not to crazy about that other itinerary either, but I would do it!!!!

Barbara,

Kathy

Here is a LINK to the cruise. Anytime in June/July would be ok for us.

Perfect, Pugs! Half Moon Cay -- here we come again!!!!!:D

Count us in!!:D

Sharon,

I loved Half Moon Cay...what a relaxing day!!!! I still can't believe that we had breakfast together that one morning, not realizing it was you!! So sorry about that. Hope Cherise had a good time. I know Kaitlyn sure did. Too bad we didn't get the girls together....most of the time, I couldn't find Kaitlyn. She drove me nuts!:D It was nice meeting you and hope to see you on the next group cruise.

Kathy

Oh I am working on another CC group cruise,

Just got back had a blast......

I want to hear from you where do you want to cruise and from what port!!!!!!!

Past and future cruiser's Lifers that is!!!!!!!!

Lets go, I need your info.

Front and Center PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Something out of Chaleston SC would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!

Here is a LINK to the cruise. Anytime in June/July would be ok for us.

Thanks Gary! The date might not work for us, earlier would be better so I will have to play this one by ear! We were looking into right around the 4th so I will have to see what Barbara comes up with.

Oh my -- that won't hold us, will it! And that's $100 per person.:eek:

Kathy -- just checked the itinerary -- this one goes to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Freeport!!!!:D I'm not to crazy about that other itinerary either, but I would do it!!!!

Thanks Sharon! I also enjoyed Grand Turk.

Barbara,

Kathy

The July 18 goes to Halfmoon, grand turk and freeport.

Can't seem to get good rates around a holiday, Carnival will not let us go holiday sailings as a group.

I would need to do end of July first of August. The July 18 sailing is halfmoon, grand turk and freeport. 3 at sea days. I think that willo be great pricing.

Another is a great price for the one out of LA.....Cally that is.

Come on I am open to ideas , bring them on I am readdddddy for YA!!!!!!!

Thanks Gary! The date might not work for us, earlier would be better so I will have to play this one by ear! We were looking into right around the 4th so I will have to see what Barbara comes up with.

Remember our kids all might be grads that cruise, I know my son will.

Hello All!

Missing running into you all already!!! I will definetely keep this one in mind if you are all going. I actually enjoyed going in mid to late July - it gives you something to look forward to during the summer. And I also fell in love with Half Moon Cay and would love to go back and party at Margaritaville.

Has anyone ever sailed out of Baltimore? I have heard that the waters are pretty rough - don't know if that is all the time or just certain times of the year.

Keep us posted Pugs

Hello All!

Missing running into you all already!!! I will definetely keep this one in mind if you are all going. I actually enjoyed going in mid to late July - it gives you something to look forward to during the summer. And I also fell in love with Half Moon Cay and would love to go back and party at Margaritaville.

Has anyone ever sailed out of Baltimore? I have heard that the waters are pretty rough - don't know if that is all the time or just certain times of the year.

Keep us posted Pugs

I love Balitimore , from what I have read, it is not too bad. I will share my Meclizine with ya....LOL

Hello All!

Keep us posted Pugs

Hey girl!

We did the Miracle out of Baltimore in 2004. It was wonderful cruising down the Chesapeake!!! Can't wait to do it again. It was not a rough cruise for us when we went (May 2004). The Bay almost never gets rough. I don't even remember it being rough when we entered the Atlantic or returned, which would be the place where it might churn up a little. That part and going by Cape Hatteras, but I don't remember it being rough there either. Let's go!!!!!:D

Archived