Coral Princess Cruise June 2008 Video

Springchicken

Here's a link to our cruise highlights video of June 2008 aboard the Coral Princess. We were blessed with nice weather and calm seas. Better than the cruisers are having now, I believe!

Also added a short video clip of the black bear we saw in Seward at:

Enjoy! :)

Thanks for the great video! Where did you see the bear and her cubs??

We were on the Park Shuttle Bus in Denali. The driver stopped the bus and we sat and watched them for about 15 minutes. They were high on the mountain and then came down the path to the creek. I have a longer video just about them on my You Tube site.

Thanks for sharing your video and pictures. You certainly had great luck with wildlife encounters. And the calving at Marjorie Glacier was spectacular. We took the Kenai Fjords trip and saw whales but nothing like what you saw. We did see lots of orca but just a few humpbacks and they weren't close or very active.

Dear Springchicken,

The video is magnificent! Thank you for sharing it with us!

We were on the Coral Southbound in June after doing a Princess land tour-maybe we were on the sailing right after yours? We absolutely loved the ship, the on-board nautralist Barbara and were also blessed with almost perfect weather. This was our first trip to Alaska, and we are officially "hooked".

ps-Hope the storm Eduardo didn't hurt you!

Thank you, all, for the kind words. I've never made movies for You Tube, so this is my first amateur attempt. Glad they are being enjoyed. I know how much I loved seeing pictures before our Alaska trip.

sunsetbeachgal, still waiting for Eduardo to make his appearance. I live north of Houston so I'm not expecting the worst weather. It's just raining now.

Didn't she do a great job? We had way too much fun together on the cruise, and I'm very jealous we didn't tag along for their land trip afterwards.

Robin, I wish you guys had come with us, too! Oh, those martini's!! And you're so knowledgeable about the nature, etc. It would have given me even more appreciation for Alaska.

Archived