Gretchen! It's not long now!!! :)

HeatherInFlorida

I don't know what day you're leaving so I want to be sure to wish you a Bon Voyage! You have got to be so excited! Have a heavenly time and don't forget to tell all as soon as you return ... well close to soon:D

Thank you! We are flying to FLL on Saturday morning then Sunday afternoon, board the O! I am just about packed and planned to take Friday off to clean the house, last minute laundry, pick up my bracelet that I dropped off for repair, VOTE!, etc but it looks like I may have to work anyway :( Oh well, come h*ll or high-water, we will be cruising on Sunday! Thanks again, it was sweet of you to remember and I'll repay you with a full report because I will be jealous of you soon!

In case you get busy and don't check into the Board.....

I want to tell you Bon Voyage...

Blue skies and calm seas....

Hope you have a wonderful time.

Thanks Sail, we will. Work has been awful so it will be so nice to get away, sleep in (although I rarely do) and enjoy some reall good food!

You know what? I'm thinking I should start heading down to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday nights to see everybody off! I could hang out in a local pub or something and sort of hold court, hand out streamers ..... or maybe just head out to a Ft Lauderdale beach on Sunday and wave as the ships pull out. I could be sort of an official send off lady!!!!;)

Maybe I could even get paid for my services:D ... okay ..... never mind;)

Gretchen, Have a great cruise!!! I am sure you will Love the Oosterdam, we did. We are in many ways still newbys at sailing but we felt so at home on the Oosterdam for right now she is my favorite. But who know after we get off the Ryndam she could be our new favorite:o But honestly have a great time and enjoy the Oosterdam.:)

You know what? I'm thinking I should start heading down to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday nights to see everybody off! I could hang out in a local pub or something. I could be sort of an official send off lady!!!!;)

Maybe I could even get paid for my services:D

Hmm... single lady, sitting in bar, saying "Hi sailor" to those getting on the boat - and (maybe) getting paid for her "services" .....

Is that the image you really want us to have of you!?!

:rolleyes: -dave

Archived