Crown 08/18/08 Cancellations

boxztrs

Anyone thinking of cancelling on the 08/18/08 Crown Baltic cruise?

We are #1 on the waitlist, and have been #1 for the last 1 1/2 weeks. At times it seems hopeless, but we have not given up yet. I start to wonder whether or not we are really #1 or is Princess giving cabins to preferred travel agents?

We are loyal Princess customers, so hopefully that counts for something. Its hard to imagine that out of 2,000 + passengers there aren't more cancellations.

We are #1 on the waitlist, and have been #1 for the last 1 1/2 weeks. At times it seems hopeless, but we have not given up yet. I start to wonder whether or not we are really #1 or is Princess giving cabins to preferred travel agents?

We are loyal Princess customers, so hopefully that counts for something. Its hard to imagine that out of 2,000 + passengers there aren't more cancellations.

They are pretty good about getting you on.

If you are #1 I would say you are a shoo in.

Alot of times they don't do any real moving until the week before. ;)

Sorry, I'm not giving up my spot :D

I hope you make it! It seems like there must be some cancellations coming up. Keep us updated on the Roll Call.

We are #1 on the waitlist, and have been #1 for the last 1 1/2 weeks. At times it seems hopeless, but we have not given up yet.

Remember that at this point, cancellations can only be done with 100% penalty. (With some insurance, you might have coverage for the penalty.) So, any cancellation at this time would most likely be because of serious illness (or worse) in the family.

This is not like at final payment time when many cancel because they decide not to take the cruise.

Archived